Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Construction Cost Of House in Perungudi, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Is The Construction Cost Of House in Perungudi, Chennai?

Last updated: April 30 2012
8 | Posts
2350 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Construction Cost Of House in Perungudi, Chennai?

i would like to construct a house in perungudi.ground floor and first floor flat for my family .i need the latest construction cost.

Re : What Is The Construction Cost Of House in Perungudi, Chennai?

Originally posted by abishek View Post
    i would like to construct a house in perungudi.ground floor and first floor flat for my family .i need the latest construction cost.
    there is a feature called "search" in this forum which is very handy..
    there is a similar thread
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...kkam-8497.html

Comment

Hi try calling MyRightHand who can find you vendors right price. You can contact them on 91-44-43216781 or visit their website wwwdotmyrighthanddotcom Hpe this helps you.

Comment

Hi abishek,
        The construction rates are increasing day by day due to steep increase in the price of raw materials like cement and steel. If you keep the supply of these two items in your scope, you can save some money since your contractor will be keeping some margin for the probable price increase. Also he will be considering a profit margin for his investment in material purchase.
        You can also have a better control on the quality since the quality of steel depends much on the brand used. Most of the contractors tend to use unbranded steel resulting in inferior quality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X