Last updated: November 5 2014
16 | Posts
7177 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponmar - Gnanammal Nagar Plots, Chennai

Hi

Today visited Gnanammal nagar in Ponmar, plots are sold for Rs 1550/sqft. Also these are only panchayat approved. Is the price reasonable to buy??

Please suggest or give your comments.

Thanks

Re : Ponmar - Gnanammal Nagar Plots, Chennai

Forget about the price .Why do you want to even consider buying a panchayat only approved plot ?

Comment

Originally posted by g.v.kumar View Post
      Forget about the price .Why do you want to even consider buying a panchayat only approved plot ?
      Thanks for your reply Gv kumar..

Firstly its only for investment and I thought Dtp approval is probably needed while I resale or build a house. So I didn't worry much about the panchayat approval.
      Do you reckon this will hit the resale price? What will be vest price to buy this plot?
      Also the promoter claims out of 100 plots most are gonw with only handful number of plots left over.
      I wont give too much attention to this but the promoter is very strict about the price and I am surprised by their stubbornness.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Comment

It's always better to avoid panchayat approved plots though some say that you can get it regularised at a later stage but I do not see any point in risking our hard money for buying something that is not valid or appropriately approved.You may buy at the quoted price provided it is DTCP approved

Originally posted by dreamd View Post
        Thanks for your reply Gv kumar..

Firstly its only for investment and I thought Dtp approval is probably needed while I resale or build a house. So I didn't worry much about the panchayat approval.
        Do you reckon this will hit the resale price? What will be vest price to buy this plot?
        Also the promoter claims out of 100 plots most are gonw with only handful number of plots left over.
        I wont give too much attention to this but the promoter is very strict about the price and I am surprised by their stubbornness.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Comment

I saw a new layout in ponmar for 1000/sqft. Name of layout is ACR nagar (A.chinnasamy street) (opp. to sushil nagar layout). Survey number is 433/2F. Please tell whether these area comes under ASI regulated and prohibited area.

Comment

I see no one recommended Gnanammal nagar Plots in this forum but I am thinking of buying a plot in this layout as it iis located in Medavakkam-Mambakkam road and so it has better connectivity when compared to Veerapandi nagar. Pls give your suggestion .

Comment

It is close to MM Road. Now they are offering good discount.

Comment

panchayat approved layouts

Is gnanambal nagar has any legal issue please suggest me who has already bought plots in gnanambal ngr ?

what is the procedure to check documents to buy a pachayat approval layouts ?

how to make pachayat approval plots to cmda approval plots ?

Is it worthable to buy a gnanambal plots around 1600/psqft

Comment

Not worth to buy at 1600 per sqft.

Near Kelambakkam/Thaiyur off OMR you can get at 1200 per sqft

Comment

Originally posted by sisasa View Post
                    I see no one recommended Gnanammal nagar Plots in this forum but I am thinking of buying a plot in this layout as it iis located in Medavakkam-Mambakkam road and so it has better connectivity when compared to Veerapandi nagar. Pls give your suggestion .

hi sisasa

have u bought land in that gnanambal nagar plz suggest i too confused about this

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X