Akshaya Universe, Akshaya Homes, OMR, Chennai

Last updated: September 28 2013
3 | Posts
1317 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akshaya Universe, Akshaya Homes, OMR, Chennai

Akshaya Developers new residential upcoming project Akshaya Universe located at OMR,Chennai. Akshaya Universe host 2BHK & 3BHK luxurious apartments with all modern amenities.The Chennai project, Universe, will be the largest, spread over 100 acres.

I have no clue about the status of this project. However, would like to know if anyone has booked property. I have searched the forum and was not able to find any information.

Re : Akshaya Universe, Akshaya Homes, OMR, Chennai

Originally posted by Jay kumar View Post
    I have searched the forum and was not able to find any information.
    Jay.,chk this out
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...hennai?t=67448

Comment

Got it, thanks

Originally posted by GS1983 View Post

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...hennai?t=67448

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X