Patta ! what this all about ?

Last updated: February 3 2012
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Patta ! what this all about ?

mr kkkumar,
    just always don't blame the system..i am not telling u to change or advising u to not to give money..it's ur wish ..if u have money ..u are going to always follow the easiest option..i am only telling without money also work can be done..if u want to take that option just follow it or just omit it..it dosen't mean u can just bluntly call others as joker or a mental..as ur friend as said or telling me to wake up or lost..i am only telling people can get their things done with out extra money by methods available in today's world where people have suceeded..am i telling u to follow it..?when u don't know something, just learn to admit when other tell based on their experience..don't just blindly argue it cannot be done b'cos u don't know it..truth is there in everybody's post as they post what they know/understand only..so it's time for u to wake up friend to know other possible things on this world ..

Comment

Oops!!

Lot of discussions went on this thread..

This site is doing good on real estate discussions. Many seniors, juniors and newbies are sharing their opinions.

Although i'm not a real estate guy or broker, i shared my experience on how i got a patta by spending a lesser amount that too in short span of time. I'm a common man without any political support or some big persons contact however when the documents are clear and pukka(by following the govt. procedures) also by paying some money not greater than Rs 5000. I achieved my target of getting patta.

I noticed that in this thread Mr. Almighty used some irrelevant words. I don't expect this from seniors or any body. Use this site only for sharing information.

Mr. kkkumar if u r an NRI....pay 25K it's not big deal for you. Pitty on you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by karthickj View Post
        Lot of discussions went on this thread..

This site is doing good on real estate discussions. Many seniors, juniors and newbies are sharing their opinions.

Although i'm not a real estate guy or broker, i shared my experience on how i got a patta by spending a lesser amount that too in short span of time. I'm a common man without any political support or some big persons contact however when the documents are clear and pukka(by following the govt. procedures) also by paying some money not greater than Rs 5000. I achieved my target of getting patta.

I noticed that in this thread Mr. Almighty used some irrelevant words. I don't expect this from seniors or any body. Use this site only for sharing information.

Mr. kkkumar if u r an NRI....pay 25K it's not big deal for you. Pitty on you guys.

Good for you man Rs 5,000 was good deal.

I wish they have a fixed price meter or chart for mamul and lancham so we dont end up over paying.

Comment

Help with Patta

Originally posted by kumararumugam View Post
          dear all, i am NRI selling my property near valsarvakkam, i finalised with a client and he applying loan and the bank asking for PATTA document which i dont have. 5 yrs before i got a loan to buy this property without PATTA document. Some one adviced me to get it from Alapakkam Maduravayil Panjayat where my area belongs to.

Please advice me what it is and how difficult to get this document. One of the agent asking 25K Rs to get it done. Pls share your ideas and how to go with it.
          Hi, just came across this randomly when I was looking for help to get patta. I am an NRI too and have to take patta for land in chennai. But dont have any contacts. If you can please provide me the contact details of this person who actually got you the patta it will be great. I know its a bit expensive, but I am in a real hurry and cannot spare time and want this done quickly. It will be of great help if you can provide me this information if possible.

Many thanks - Parvathi

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X