Last updated: October 21 2013
8 | Posts
2169 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compact Homes project by Arun Excello

Hi All,

I want to make alert to all of the investers who are ready or planing to buy Arun Excello properties in chennai.
    I have bought an apartment at Behag -1, Mahabalipuram and builder handed over this property with poor quality construction on May 2013(one and half year late). They charged around Rs1500 per month for whole year(Rs18000). They promissed that they can arrange tenants but almost all flats are still vacant.

1. Arun Excello is not customer friendly.
    2. Quality of constructions is very poor.
    3. Always give false promises for time being.

I would like to request you that please enquire thoroughly before buy property in Arun
    Excello

Thanks
    Ak
    Last edited October 18 2013, 11:04 PM.

Re : Compact Homes project by Arun Excello

Why did they charge you 1500 for 12 months ? More over i got information becasue there was a Kalpakam plant beside it there were numerous issues to get approval. Finally they builders know their own way of getting things done with the officials...!

I had a chance to see the Behag - I when i visited pondy. First of all there are no amenities at all in that area and why did you go and invest there in a remote location ?

Also when you bought it i am pretty sure the value of the flat was 7 Lac for a 520 Sq feet.

Can you tell me who are those residing in the flat becasue i got to see many families residing there when i visited the Behag -I. Also they are coming up with Behag-II very near to this one. Will discuss more...!

Comment

True stories coming one after the other....agents are taking back seat

Comment

Originally posted by akarsh View Post
        Hi All,

I want to make alert to all of the investers who are ready or planing to buy Arun Excello properties in chennai.
        I have bought an apartment at Behag -1, Mahabalipuram and builder handed over this property with poor quality construction on May 2013(one and half year late). They charged around Rs1500 per month for whole year(Rs18000). They promissed that they can arrange tenants but almost all flats are still vacant.

1. Arun Excello is not customer friendly.
        2. Quality of constructions is very poor.
        3. Always give false promises for time being.

I would like to request you that please enquire thoroughly before buy property in Arun
        Excello

Thanks
        Ak
        please remember ..you get what you pay for
        arun excello basically started this project as low budget compact homes.
        i think it was quoted around rs2000/sft . one cannot expect A class construction in this price.
        similar project was also launched in orgadam [lathangi]

regarding rentals i think .. there are huge number of bachelors and less families working in the various resorts in mahab who would like to live there.

Comment

I just wanted to say the same. One of my collegue told that he got it for a mouth watering offer 7.5 lak and the same is been resold by him at 15 Lak. As said above when you are investing around 7 lakhs for a 2 BHK flat of 500 sq feet odd you expect the same.

It can never be compared to their own luxury flats in and around chennai. There is one more project like Lathangi and Vasanthaa..! I will share more details about these projects when more discussions comes up..!

More discussions welcome..!

Comment

I Don't agree that Arun Excello is A class Constructors . They follow all cheep tricks and techniques cheat the customers.
            This will be known to you once you experience these guys.

After seeing your comments (karthicks and shakishaki), I could guess that you might be of their employees or marketing exec to defend this truth.

I am expecting all other customers who bought the flats in (Lathangi , Temple Green etc) share their bitter experiences with arun excello.
            Last edited October 21 2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akarsh View Post
              I Don't agree that Arun Excello is A class Constructors . They follow all cheep tricks and techniques cheat the customers.
              This will be known to you once you experience these guys.

After seeing your comments (karthicks and shakishaki), I could guess that you might be of their employees or marketing exec to defend this truth.

I am expecting all other customers who bought the flats in (Lathangi , Temple Green etc) share their bitter experiences with arun excello.
              thanks for the compliments.
              please read the comments carefully before accusing us.

Comment

Hey Akrash

Dont expect people to back you up with you always. Its democracy and people have all the rights to speak for or againt you. Please grow up...!

FYI.. I am not an agent and only a investor with no real emotions tied to any promoter or builder.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X