Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the Best Place to Invest in Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which is the Best Place to Invest in Chennai?

Last updated: July 26 2016
16 | Posts
3379 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the Best Place to Invest in Chennai?

Hi

Please suggest me about the best place to invest ,which will be safety for my Money.

Re : Which is the Best Place to Invest in Chennai?

FD in SBI

Comment

Vandalur - Orangaddam is a nice place to invest in. Good projects with considerable budget. Crescent Lake Homes is a project with good apartments and nice amenities.

Puravankara, Alliance, Praveen are some other builders you can consider.
      Last edited January 27 2016, 07:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Based on reviews and popularity, the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) region in Chennai is one of the best bets when it comes to real estate investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Priya Desai View Post
          Based on reviews and popularity, the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR) region in Chennai is one of the best bets when it comes to real estate investment.

oh is it? I bought a flat in OMR for 2700 PSF in 2009 through home loan 8% interest. I can't sell it even for 3800 now. what is the ROI?

I accept it is good for end use, not for investment.

Comment

I too had bought a flat in OMR and was able to sell it at a substantially higher price. While I do not know the reasons for your lower ROI, I would have to disagree with it not being a good investment opportunity. Current rates and trend prices in the area too indicate that it is one of the sought after regions in Chennai.

Comment

Your location of investment depends primarily on your budget. If your budget is few crores, you can opt for a property in city and if it is above 50 lakhs, immediate suburbs and if it is less than 5 lakhs, at a distant location from Chennai.

Comment

People are not buying resale flats now, lot of new flats available, anyway what is your budget for investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Priya Desai View Post
                  I too had bought a flat in OMR and was able to sell it at a substantially higher price. While I do not know the reasons for your lower ROI, I would have to disagree with it not being a good investment opportunity. Current rates and trend prices in the area too indicate that it is one of the sought after regions in Chennai.
                  Timing is THE thing is RE investment, isnt it.

You already seem to have made a killing, while you claim to be a RE newbee on another thread. ;-)
                  Last edited January 27 2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GlobeSon View Post
                    Timing is THE thing is RE investment, isnt it.

You already seem to have made a killing, while you claim to be a RE newbee on another thread. ;-)
                    Haha yes I agree! I was lucky to have a very good property advisor (a friend of mine) at the time who was able to guide me. I guess I made the most of the opportune moment with some help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X