Hi,

I am planning to buy 2bhk apartment in Perumbakkam area, Can you please suggest which builder is good among these two:

Malles - Aashira OR
KG builder - Good Fortune.

Did any booked the flat with these builders?

Can you please let know the pros and cons about these builders.

Note:
This is first time I am planning to buy a apartment in chennai, so can you please guide what and all things I need to consider before approaching any builder.

Thanks!
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'm thinking to sell my 2 BHK apartment in Perumbakkam as I'm looking to buy 3 BHK in Nanganallur area

My flat is 'DHS Pioni' located on the Global Hospital Road. Its 1 year old apartment. No underground water as its salty and no way of using RO. so people are buying water. Each flat is fitted with a water meter

You can PM me if you are interested
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitgan

Note:
    This is first time I am planning to buy a apartment in chennai, so can you please guide what and all things I need to consider before approaching any builder.

@nitgan, you could approach the two builder and request the information (initially the important ones) mentioned in this thread....

Know the "numbers" of your apartment before you book..Beginners guide checklist...

Your could also have a look at this thread....which might be useful for you at this stage...

Pros and Cons of booking a flat/apartment during: 1. Pre-Launch 2. Launch 3. Midway - Under Construction 4.After Completion 5. Resale

And

Guidelines Before Buying A Plot Or Property
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mrsilent!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,
    I am in perumbakkam for the past 7months. I owned a double bed room ground floor flat near ERT Water co. of Jeyyes homes. Now I would like to sell this house for finance investment. If interested pls contact me to R.Balasubramanian. House owner at my
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I am planning to buy 2bhk apartment in Perumbakkam area, Can you please suggest which builder is good among these two:

Malles - Aashira OR

Note:

Thanks!

Hi,

Both are good reputed builders in chennai market, the best thing one should find before buying the flat is legality and the budget fits our pocket, delivery date etc.,

I will prefer Malles Aashira
    CommentQuote
  • Perumbakkam was supposes to be a best place. Financial city and wipro Suez were supposes to be operational. But looks like financial city plans have scrapped.. water condition is bad. No Drinage facility. Please try for medavakkam .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    There is a new project 'Paradise' next to casagrande vogue, price is seems to less (Rs. 3199). Not sure anybody look into it.
    CommentQuote
  • Both are equally reputed builders. The decision to buy an apartment should depend on your requirement.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Malles - Aashira OR

Note:

Thanks!

Hi

There are lot of options available for you colour homes, oxygen, paradise, KG, Malless, Plaza, casa grande...etc... 2BHK may cost around 32 - 40 lacs over all. Have a visit to this area

This particular place (nookampalayam main road) yet to have social setup, i feel still long way to go say 5 years.

Investment purpose should be ok , if you want live here have a second thought and pay a visit, do ground works. If you work in & around OMR should be good and for kids quite few good schools available.

But if you have accustomed living in city belts, you will find it really difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I'm interested in KG Good Fortune and was pretty satisfied with the location as well.

However, I'm very new to the real estate scenario and don't know if I've overlooked anything. Any inputs will be appreciated.

1. I'm interested in the location as it's close to my current Velachery residence.
    Any other projects from good builders in the price range you can suggest?

2. How is the drinking water in Nookampalayam? The sales staff insist water is good, but does anyone here know how it really is?

3. How is the area during monsoon? Is there a lot of water stagnation?
    CommentQuote
  • pls let us know ur pros and cons , am planning to book in kG good fortune

Some one has deleted the thread of my question
    CommentQuote
  • KG Good Fortune

My thread also removed on this property .

I am proceeding with booking at KG . Are there anyone else who have taken this . Is there any group formed already with people who have already booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Got it

U r rite . It is the same one
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I had visited Casa Grande 'Cherry Pick' admired of rate per sq.ft. But as per my observation why the rate has sliced down comparing other projects?
    1. I had seen the high tension wire in front of the entrance in Nookampalayam main road.
    2. The Project is near by TNSCB (Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board) is very difficult for property appreciation.
    3. They confirmed the project is approved but didn't share the approval. If anyone had seen the approval copy? Please confirm.
    CommentQuote