Did anyone book in CasaGrande's new offer Vogue in perumbakkam ?? CASA Grande - Projects 56 apartments with clubhouse n play area but no swimming pool. The sales person claimed because of small scale project it will have low maintenancd costs n high UDS of 80% (but when I calculated the carpet area to builtup area ratio it came only to 68%)

They are offering for 3375 psft for 3 days ending tomorrow. I visited the place and compared the prices with those of the neighbouring projects like Malles Ashriya which is for 3999 psft. The offer was only for 3 days after which they ll increase the price to 3500. The claim to complete the project in 15 months. They say it has CMDA approval already. The only negatives that I saw was 2.3 kms from the main road and roads not too good. Also the area has many similar S+4 GCs coming up on all sides leave no open area for view.

Also today morning the availability screen showes 15 booked n other 9 blocked. This was my 1st visit to a pre launch project n it was funny to see so many people turning up.

Anyone else who checked this project please share your thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by newbiebuyer
    Did anyone book in CasaGrande's new offer Vogue in perumbakkam ?? CASA Grande - Projects 56 apartments with clubhouse n play area but no swimming pool. The sales person claimed because of small scale project it will have low maintenancd costs n high UDS of 80% (but when I calculated the carpet area to builtup area ratio it came only to 68%)

They are offering for 3375 psft for 3 days ending tomorrow. I visited the place and compared the prices with those of the neighbouring projects like Malles Ashriya which is for 3999 psft. The offer was only for 3 days after which they ll increase the price to 3500. The claim to complete the project in 15 months. They say it has CMDA approval already. The only negatives that I saw was 2.3 kms from the main road and roads not too good. Also the area has many similar S+4 GCs coming up on all sides leave no open area for view.

Also today morning the availability screen showes 15 booked n other 9 blocked. This was my 1st visit to a pre launch project n it was funny to see so many people turning up.

Anyone else who checked this project please share your thoughts

Newbie,

The information that you have shared reminds me very much of similar scene during Casa Grande Urbano launch. CG promised to deliver the Urbano villa in 12 months time but it was not before 18-24 months that the owners were handed over the villa (that too with some defects). If CG is able to subcontract the construction of Vogue to a good builder with a decent track record (and is able to deliver a good product at the end) then the price of Rs.3375 sounds value for money.

Did you notice any HT line in the vicinity of Vogue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Wishland
    Newbie,

The information that you have shared reminds me very much of similar scene during Casa Grande Urbano launch. CG promised to deliver the Urbano villa in 12 months time but it was not before 18-24 months that the owners were handed over the villa (that too with some defects). If CG is able to subcontract the construction of Vogue to a good builder with a decent track record (and is able to deliver a good product at the end) then the price of Rs.3375 sounds value for money.

Did you notice any HT line in the vicinity of Vogue?

I think I saw it on the way from the mainroad to the site but think it was atleast a few hundred meters before Vogue. Why??

I wanted and easily accessible apartment. So I felt I can go ahead with Radiance shine on siruseri as from sholinganallur junction travelling to siruseri on OMR is far more convenient than reaching Vogue. Just my opinion.

CommentQuote
  • One of my relative booked 2 BHK yesterday. 2 BHK are all over yesterday. 3 BHK are some thing only 10 in no. are available.

LOt of G+4 apartment projects are coming up in the whole locality
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. A lot of G+4s and this was clearly far cheaper than rest.

CommentQuote
  • Did anyone book it? I am looking for more information. They have not got the cmda approval yet and have the receipt of submission.
    Did anyone negotiate below the 3375/- price?
    CommentQuote
  • friends,

casagrande has launched a project in Coimbatore about 5 or 6 months back. I'm planning to book a villa in that project. Since this is the first project for them in cbe, I'm looking for some feedback on their quality. I'm seeing some mixed reviews for them in the forum. If anyone of you have booked or visited their projects in chennai, please provide some feedback on the quality of construction and materials. Appreciate the help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    There is a new project next to CasaGrande Vogue...Price seems to 3199/. Project Name is 'Paradise' by Saradeuz. Builder seems to be very new. Not sure anybody look into that.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Grande seems to be launching yet another apartment project backside of casa grande vogue in perumbakkam , in around 7 acres constituting around 400homes , this is prelaunch and it is going take them at least 2 to 3 months to launch , but the price now is 3350/sqft which I think is very good price, but am completely unaware of the commitment they may show to follow the timelines , not sure about the possession date yet, planning for a site visit tomorrow , experts please advise on my thought, put your suggestions on Casa based on their previouse records... Any negative exp faced ??
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast Vogue I am seeing that they are doing it very fast. But then it is completly sold out. Regarding the new project though the price is good, the location is not good. It is very near to the Slum Clerance Board flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh ..do you mean the semmenchery housing board ?? In that case even boleneni is very near , what about urban tree , embassy's proximity ? Also other options like males aashira is more costlier and not a very good floor plan..at least I din't like personally ...I live in boleneni currently and I just love the floor plan here ...and I did like the floor plan of CASA's new one ...
    CommentQuote
  • Where can we find the floor plans for CasaGrande's new project
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at the below link

http://www.casagrandechennai.com
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.However, I couldn't find the floor plan for 1600 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Look at proptiger it has ..am not able paste proptiger links here , may be the forum filters it ....and BTW are u hunting around perumbakkam ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    Casa Grande sent me an email regarding this pre-launch. Below is the wikimapia marking for this place.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Looks like the access route is via Bollineni Hillside. So anything thats spoken about Bollineni's location will be apt for this one as well.
    Gana5184 can you provide more details on how the location is now?
    CommentQuote