Sort by :
Filter by :
I was visiting Gokulapuram a few weeks back and the current prices being quoted are around 15 to 16 lakhs per ground. All plots in gokulapuram are on 30 and 40 feet road.
I think the prices have increased considerably in the last year becuae of the nearby Halmark construction...
Personally i think that this is too expensive, but thats what i have been saying for the last 10 years
The good thing about this place is that it has potential as the approach road is good and the layout has good roads.
It is trus that some sections of this layout have ownership issue which is currently in the high court, so please consult a lawyer before any decision...
Also please let me know if you come across prices that are much lower than this, i might be interested...
Is 12L/ground a good price for this area to enter?
- Gokulapuram plots
I am planning to buy plot at Gokulapuram MM,can anybody have update on the land dispute mentioned above? is it case still in the court?
- Advice on buying at Gokulapuram
Sellers are quoting 20L/ground at Gokulapuram Phase 2. Is it worth? seniors please advice. Also out of Gokulapuram and Srivari nagar which one is a better option to build a house?CommentQuote0Flag
- instead of paying Rs.800/- per sq ft to a place near hallmark which is almost 5 kms from GST Road, I would advise serious buyers to visit panangottur village located on the west side about 1.5 kms from the GST Road. There is a Chengalpat Mahanagar coop society layout wherein the plots are sold at Rs.500 per sq ft. I think this would be the best deal because the distance from the main road is minimal.CommentQuote1Flag
- If we go west need to cross the railway line. Please let me know whether the bridge and road facilities are good thereCommentQuote0Flag
- There are around 3500 plots in gokulapuram. But double documents in some plots (100 or 120).Other plots have no problem to buy or sell.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jeevadossThere are around 3500 plots in gokulapuram. But double documents in some plots (100 or 120).Other plots have no problem to buy or sell.
Waht is going price in gokulapuram ? and its been a slow moving layout
is there potential -
MAV i see you were interested here couple of years back any thoughts please shed lightCommentQuote0Flag
- Not much interest for this area as the hype of Hallmark/Arihant/Akshaya did not live up to the expectation. This is a long shot with no imminent catalyst. No idea on recent prices. When things pick up, this will turn in to a nice area and the seeds are in place.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by maverick007Not much interest for this area as the hype of Hallmark/Arihant/Akshaya did not live up to the expectation. This is a long shot with no imminent catalyst. No idea on recent prices. When things pick up, this will turn in to a nice area and the seeds are in place.
Yes thats exactly correct just like some of the hot speculative layouts
the layout structure wide roads, parks , common area give aways are in place but the issue is lke uyou said catalyst, i was looking at the new 250 acre development announcment and will it feed in as any
dont know need to researchCommentQuote0Flag
Any updates on this layout - prices are hovering sub 1000
One of my contacts recently launched a new layout near hallmark - panchayat approval and he is quoting 895
any idea on if there is traction in this area.
im doing research on Guduvanchery urapakkam mm nagar vicinity to do some pickup
I also saw your note on the GV or 10% less than GV comment on another thread, there is a lot of truth to that in this area
some speculation is there could be downward revision of GV in some pockets here stagnated by last GV revision
any suggestions of either layouts or pockets to focus on here ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Not in touch with recent happenings in the area. Stick to plots that are with in 100-200 meters off the Main Road.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks @mav , the going trend is 750 to 1000rs. seems like price has been stagnated since the GV increased to 1200.
It fits the profile you talked about , higher GV 10 -20% discount of Gv is the trading price ..
the issue is no real developments and 1400+ plots puts the layout very far from real development at current pricingCommentQuote0Flag
- 1yr bak i bookd a plot n gokulapuram for 950 psf..n quit bcos der wer many legal issues..vry beautiful layout dat wud hv developd as a posh area..bt due to lots of legal issues d plots r nt movin n developing n d rate s stil undr 1000psf..CommentQuote0Flag
- My kind advic to all frenz s never commit in gokulapuram..n also morai vilag n avadi..CommentQuote0Flag