Hi Folks
Have anyone bought flat in this project ? The project is very close to OMR main road ? How is reputation of Real Vaule constructions.? Please comment.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by freetv
    Hi Folks
    Have anyone bought flat in this project ? The project is very close to OMR main road ? How is reputation of Real Vaule constructions.? Please comment.

i never recommend going by reputation every project has to be evaluated case to case.
    reputed and small both have given 'good' and 'bad'.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes.I agree.None of the builders are providing quality now for the premium they charge. The main facility missing in this project is swimming pool,which I don't think will be a big issue since there is always water shortage in chennai.

I am deciding between Boneni Hillside,IB Greens,Neel Kamal,DLF.
    Please guide me if Neel Kamal is a good investment. I am not in a hurry for construction to complete.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Real Value -Neel kamal -OMR

I am having a very bad experience with Real Valu Promoters. Sai Surya project Pallikaranai. It is more than 3 years since I paid booking amount of 1 lakh. paid up 85% - extreme delay in building construction...lost lot of money
    CommentQuote
  • real value promoters - neel kamal project

hi friends,

I had been to the real value construction site. The only attraction for this project is that it is located on the main road, of course one has to travel abt half a km inside. If you take the distance from madhya kailash temple, I would say its definitely not near Chennai. The only solace is good infrastructure till the project. I would suggest bollineni hillside is a best option coz I visited the site. Its is close to Sankarapuram on one side, DLF on the other where PSBB has already started functioning, you have HUDCO project wherein Semmancheri bus depot is located. Lot of buses are plying from Guindy to Semmancheri. Distance from the main road will be roughly 2.5 to 3 kms. If this road is developed, I think Bollineni hillside would be a better option.
    CommentQuote
  • Neel Kamal - Real value - Kazhipattur project

Hi,

Any owner of this project belong to this forum? Does anyone know the status of the project and completion date?

Thanks

Anusha
    CommentQuote
  • Owners group

ATTENTION current owners of SAI NEEL KAMAL, request you all to join the Yahoo Group immediately. The group is active and will act as center point of information among all owners.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,