Has anyone had a visit of Puravankara Sky Condos flats in Swanlake OMR. Heard the first apartments starts at 9th floor which we get a full view of the city. Whats your opinion on this flat? Will it be good to invest
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Isn't this the same as the one being discussed in https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/62697-purva-skydale-bangalore--pre-launch?t=64061

Sent from a super smart phone using awesome Tapatalk!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbiebuyer
    Isn't this the same as the one being discussed in Purva Skydale - Pre Launch

Sent from a super smart phone using awesome Tapatalk!

Nope, Skydale is in Bangalore on the whitefield - sarjapur road : Overview

I saw an ad for this project in the Chennai edition of The Hindu (Page 7, full page ad)
    From the ad, it seems to be at their Swanlake project on OMR, on the top few floors of the towers of Swanlake (says 9th floor onwards except in few towers)

Mentions fully A/Ced living spaces and that makes me tremble at the thought of maintenance charges and/or the EB bill

2 BHKs from 1279 to 1329 sqft - 55L to 65L
    2.5 BHKs from 1539 - 1579 sqft - 65 - 79L
    3 BHKs 1699 - 1805 sqft - 70L - 88L (why would one buy the 2.5 BHK at 79L instead of a 3BHK at 70L ??)

All this is without stamp duty/registration.

Let me see if I can scan and upload the ad, as their site for swanlake does not mention this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is another tactics from Purvankara to sell the much delayed swanlake project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    I think it is another tactics from Purvankara to sell the much delayed swanlake project

I was also thinking the same.. few months back I heard of a different project name in the same area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    I think it is another tactics from Purvankara to sell the much delayed swanlake project

Yup, I think so too, old wine in not so nice bottle, probably taking some 'inspiration' from all the ultra-luxurious projects announced and sold out before launch within the city.
    CommentQuote