Last updated: January 27 2014
3 | Posts
1320 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots for 25L in Mambakkam/ Ponmar, Chennai : Investment Options

Hello,

Im a newcomer here and I have a budget of 25L to invest on plot as investment(not for self construction), expecting to gain appreciation over a period of 5-10 years. I have zeroed on the following areas based on the rates and some suggestions in this forum. Please advise on selecting a more appropriate place from the following:

1. Mambakkam - Highlights: Close to Siruseri,presence of colleges,adjacent to Vandalur-KElambakkam road.

2. Ponmar - Highlights: Close to Siruseri,presence of colleges,adjacent to Vandalur-KElambakkam road.

3. MM Nagar - Highlights: Presence of Oragadam industrial estate and expecting buzz to happen post Vandalur bus stand operations

4. Sriperambadaur: - Highlights: Airport/SIPCOT expected

5. Gerugambakkam/Kovur - Highlights: Presence of PSBB school, DLF IT Park and expecting it to develop along with Mugalivakkam. For my budget,
    going by the present rates only 1000-1200 sq ft land could be purchased, whereas in the above four
    options 1200-1800 sq. ft could be purchased.

Thanks.

Re : Plots for 25L in Mambakkam/ Ponmar, Chennai : Investment Options

Gerugambakkam is above that budget.
    Nothing under 2000. Mostly 2300 and above in approved category.

Comment

Originally posted by Propertyneed View Post
      Hello,

Im a newcomer here and I have a budget of 25L to invest on plot as investment(not for self construction), expecting to gain appreciation over a period of 5-10 years. I have zeroed on the following areas based on the rates and some suggestions in this forum. Please advise on selecting a more appropriate place from the following:

1. Mambakkam - Highlights: Close to Siruseri,presence of colleges,adjacent to Vandalur-KElambakkam road.

2. Ponmar - Highlights: Close to Siruseri,presence of colleges,adjacent to Vandalur-KElambakkam road.

3. MM Nagar - Highlights: Presence of Oragadam industrial estate and expecting buzz to happen post Vandalur bus stand operations

4. Sriperambadaur: - Highlights: Airport/SIPCOT expected

5. Gerugambakkam/Kovur - Highlights: Presence of PSBB school, DLF IT Park and expecting it to develop along with Mugalivakkam. For my budget,
      going by the present rates only 1000-1200 sq ft land could be purchased, whereas in the above four
      options 1200-1800 sq. ft could be purchased.

Thanks.
      i will go for MM nagar.
      it has good public transport compared to other 4 apart from institutions and hospital

Comment

Invest in Kelambakkam area which will be better than all others in long term

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X