Flora City,Navalur, Chennai

Last updated: October 6 2014
8 | Posts
3871 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flora City,Navalur, Chennai

Flora city layout is located 1.5 km from Navalur junction on Thalambur road. The project is next to Unitech Greenhood city. The Builder is quoting 2900/Psf.

Is it worth buying? Kindly provide your inputs.
    Last edited October 10 2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: unnecessary use of bold

Re : Flora City,Navalur, Chennai

Did you visit the site ? How far it is from OMR & V-K Road ? Current developments ?
    For DTCP, I think it seems costlier..

Experts..any thought ? Will it be good investment ?

Comment

even i m interested in knowing about it. i did book one plot there, currently checking the papers. the layout is actually adjacent to greenwoodcity, and the path is though the greenwood itself. As far as development they have laid roads but no water or sewage lines.

i would really appreciate any other information from people who have checked out the layout.

Thanks,
      Govindaraju

Comment

I heard that since Greenwood city handed over road to Panchayat, there is a possibility to introduce minibus on this route. When I was there, I noticed that the road is used by public frequently. So apart from water and sewage offered by Greenwood ( anyway maintenance charge will be 1.5/sq. ft) I dont see any other benefit for that higher price.
        So flora is the another choice right now. But my friend said there is some legal issues but I havent verify. Can anyone please confirm on the same? If there is no legal issues then I believe flora is better option than Greenwood. Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
        Kumar Kannan

Comment

Originally posted by govindaraju View Post
          even i m interested in knowing about it. i did book one plot there, currently checking the papers. the layout is actually adjacent to greenwoodcity, and the path is though the greenwood itself. As far as development they have laid roads but no water or sewage lines.

i would really appreciate any other information from people who have checked out the layout.

Thanks,
          Govindaraju
          Hi Govindaraju, did you check the papers, please update your verdict. Did you buy there, if yes at what price. Thanks

Comment

Did anyone check the legal aspect ? I am planning to see the site.

Comment

Why is the plot lying so low?, Is there a water stagnation problem in this?, is it the way in which the water runs?. have you negotiated with the owner, as I am also checking out there.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarkannan View Post
                I heard that since Greenwood city handed over road to Panchayat, there is a possibility to introduce minibus on this route. When I was there, I noticed that the road is used by public frequently. So apart from water and sewage offered by Greenwood ( anyway maintenance charge will be 1.5/sq. ft) I dont see any other benefit for that higher price.
                So flora is the another choice right now. But my friend said there is some legal issues but I havent verify. Can anyone please confirm on the same? If there is no legal issues then I believe flora is better option than Greenwood. Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
                Kumar Kannan

What is the legal issue you are talking about? Can you elaborate on your friends comment?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X