CG has launched a Villa project in Oragadam and they call it cHennai's first Sports Villa Project as this project will contain more than 20 Sporting facilities within this project. Pre-launch offer is Rs3400/Sq.ft.

Casa Grande Arena - Villas in Oragadam Chennai - First Sports Villa Community in Oragadam
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CG twin villa starting from 47 lakhs all inclusive

Hi,
    I am planning to book a twin villa in CG arena oragadam.
    The cost is 47 lakhs all inclusive.

Is this a good investment?
    Will I get rent at least in next 3 to 4 years?
    I am also hearing some mixed reviews about CG and their construction quality.

Above all, I am also considering buying a flat from Malles Aatmika in Mannivakkam which also seems good.

Please advise.....
    CommentQuote
  • Rental potential that too for villa at Oragadam is poor
    CommentQuote
  • Oragadam is highly inflated. Remember that the belt is Manufacturing SEZ and not IT. Highly paid employees of these industries are hardly residing in Oragadam. Most of them are travelling from city. Only daily/low wages are put up there and I don’t find any reason for them to choose hi-fi villa or apartment.

The rental income is indeed poor and it is hard to find takers unless offered rental at cheap price.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree prices in Oragadam are quite high at the moment.But I think there could be a game changer in the proposed 6 Laning of Oragadam to Singaperumal Koil.This will provide quick connectivity (15 Mins drive) to Mahindra City.
    CommentQuote
  • But I think there could be a game changer in the proposed 6 Laning of Oragadam to Singaperumal Koil.This will provide quick connectivity (15 Mins drive) to Mahindra City.

There is no game here and for sometime to come. Why? Villas much closer to SP Koil such as Villa Viviana sees no takers. Why go that far? Even, Villas right with in MWC like Sylvan County with walk-to-work to Infosys/Tech Mahindra are languishing in prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Best villa developers in chennai

Casa is developing a huge villa projects in chennai
    CommentQuote
  • What are amenities are available inside Casa Grande Arena ,Oragadam? Is it worth to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir have you booked the arena project? How is it for the investment basis? ideas plz
    CommentQuote
  • Any buyers experience in this project please ??? How about location and amenities ?? Will it be fine for long term investment ??
    CommentQuote
  • what is the total cost of the villa
    CommentQuote
  • On Road project. 6 Lane road is excellent. better than ORR. only thing is the space for rail track is missing in Oragadam road. if you are working in Oragadam or Sriperumbuthur SIPCOT, good option. I think price is around 45L.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to know more about this project, can anyone who already booked give us more details please
    CommentQuote
  • If you are willing to get harassed yes you can try here, they use all types of tactics - they are nothing to loose with politician money put is to covert. Before decide=ing negotiate in details all respects for payment handover modification etc - you will get frustrated even before buying - guaranteed : try
    CommentQuote
  • RAJADHIRAJA;
    CASA is that bad??? If it is true......very sad
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised to hear adverse news about Casa Grande .

While I agree that arena project could be a dead investment , why not try their future project .

It is really good with decent rental .

You will get one for 47 Lkh .
    CommentQuote