Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

Last updated: September 25 2017
12 | Posts
2665 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

    I recently observed BBCL hoarding in Cowl Bazaar (adjacent to VGN plots). Typically they don't get approval for more than G+1 in this area. Wondering if anyone has information on this project. Couldn't contact the BBCL sales folks on this.

    Am interested to watch the developments around this area and hence the request.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

    BBCL Harshika

    Hi I am a new member to this forum. I also would like to know about this project

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

      Originally posted by Ramamurthi View Post
      Hi I am a new member to this forum. I also would like to know about this project
      BBCL Harshika is located in Pozhichalur. It offers 2BHK around 1100 psqft & 3BHK around 1400 psqft. Location seems great as it is situated near Chennai International Airport. Builder claims possession in july 2016.

      Regards,
      AM

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

        Originally posted by AveMaria2407 View Post
        BBCL Harshika is located in Pozhichalur. It offers 2BHK around 1100 psqft & 3BHK around 1400 psqft. Location seems great as it is situated near Chennai International Airport. Builder claims possession in july 2016.

        Regards,
        AM
        1400 sqft area i belive, what is the per sqft price?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

          Originally posted by iceemani View Post
          1400 sqft area i belive, what is the per sqft price?
          Hello iceemani;,

          I'm not sure about the price but I guess its around Rs.3600 - Rs.3800 per SqFt. I heard that there will be a decrease in rates in Pozhichallur by the next quarter. Do you have any idea about it?

          Regards,
          AM

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

            Originally posted by AveMaria2407 View Post
            Hello iceemani;,

            I'm not sure about the price but I guess its around Rs.3600 - Rs.3800 per SqFt. I heard that there will be a decrease in rates in Pozhichallur by the next quarter. Do you have any idea about it?

            Regards,
            AM
            I have seen the vgn plot guess it is called southern gardens. Airport compound is very close to the layout.the access road from GST to this area was not that great, I visited say 4 or 5 years back. Not sure if anything is changed now. No houses were around it.

            That area for some reasons have some sort of remote village look. Historically polichalur doesn't command price, though not very far from city. Don't know why.

            3500 to 3800 looks reasonable price for me. A good question to ask BBCL would be if they are doing any acoustic design to arrest noise, if not one can't have sound sleep. Airport runway is so close.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

              Originally posted by iceemani View Post
              Airport runway is so close.
              I am not investing in this project but In my opinion this would be a major deciding factor whether to go for this project or not. I hope BBCL does something about it.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

                has anyone bought from here?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

                  Hi, I saw this project 2 weeks ago, they are quoted 4700 as base cost, still the way to this place is not good, like remote area, roads are very small even two cars can't cross at a time. They don't have cmda approval.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : BBCL Harshika, Cowl Bazaar, Chennai

                    Originally posted by Suganyasathy View Post
                    Hi, I saw this project 2 weeks ago, they are quoted 4700 as base cost, still the way to this place is not good, like remote area, roads are very small even two cars can't cross at a time. They don't have cmda approval.
                    The project is approved by CMDA as detailed in their website. You can also check the authenticity of the same in the website of CMDA.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X