Last updated: February 24 2014
2 | Posts
1913 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot at Lakshmi Nagar, Chennai - Information on location/Pricing

Hi fellow members,
    I am looking forward to purchase a plot in Manimangalam. The Layout name is Sri Lakshmi Nagar which was formed in 1983. It is DTCP approved. The layout is next to Manimangalam lake (not close to lake) and 750mts from manimangalam road connecting mudichur to sriperambathur.

The plot is 1.5 ground, but the seller is sub-dividing the plot and selling a portion to me (he is retaining another portion for self). The price quoted is Rs.900 per sqft (Guideline Value: Rs.350 per sqft).

Anyone has information about this layout and is the quoted price fair? Let me know the market rate in this area for negotiation. Also, if the plot is to be sub-divided, what are the things I should take care or get it from seller? I need your experienced advice on this.
    Last edited February 13 2014, 01:06 PM.

Re : Plot at Lakshmi Nagar, Chennai - Information on location/Pricing

Hi

I have also a plot in the same layout-plot 3 & 4 . But our pathways are occupied by encroachers. so please be careful before you buy.

What is the plot no of the proposed purchase?

I am also in search of other owners of plot #s 1-11 except 3,4 & 11 who are known persons.

If you can pl share the name of the seller of your proposed plot

regards

viji
    Last edited May 14 2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Re : Plot at Lakshmi Nagar, Chennai - Information on location/Pricing

Hi,

I have plot in Sri Lakshmi Nagar, Manimangalam opp to Manimangalam Lake - 75 mts from lake in Bharathi Salai. If any of you holding plot in the same layout in plot 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14, pl contact me. Matter is very urgent.

regards

viji
      Last edited May 14 2015, 03:35 PM. Reason: Contact Number Provided

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X