La Avenue, Sai Care Builders, Pudupakkam, Chennai

Last updated: January 7 2017
8 | Posts
2373 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Avenue, Sai Care Builders, Pudupakkam, Chennai

Can someone provide any reviews or inputs on La Avenue project by SaiCare builders?
    I'm interested in buying, but would like some reviews on the area and the builders

Re : La Avenue, Sai Care Builders, Pudupakkam, Chennai

Hi Sushme Iam also interested in this project..what happened after this post
    Did u booked there..please let me know your inputs

Comment

Worst builders

They are the worst builders. We regret now for booking. They have worst customer relationship management. Their director does not give responsible answers as well. They don't care to hand over ur house. You will have headaches and fights with the builder. They have still not handover house it's been 18 months

Comment

Originally posted by SushMe View Post
        They are the worst builders. We regret now for booking. They have worst customer relationship management. Their director does not give responsible answers as well. They don't care to hand over ur house. You will have headaches and fights with the builder. They have still not handover house it's been 18 months
        Hey SushMe; you seem to have a bitter experience with Sai care Builders. Could you elaborate on the problem so that members like us do not fall in their traps. When di dyou book your flat?

Comment

I registered my house on Feb 2013 and with 93% work complete by Dec 2013 and I did my house warming on Nov 2014, my house is still not handed over yet. I wish SushMe shares if the house is handed over yet. I am fighting with them and told I will complete the minimal pending work myself but no use. There is no one in that company whom you can talk and get answer. I really regret for choosing this builder.

And today I am registering in all the property sites just to write about my bad experience with these builders.
        Last edited October 29 2015, 03:30 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I agree. Their manager quit/disappeared few weeks ago and now all I do is call the only person who always says 'Sir, the house will be ready in 2 weeks. I guarantee it'

Comment

I registered a villa with Saicare on Feb, 2013. Note that I booked in October 2012 and registered in Feb 2013. I did my house warming on Nov, 2014. And believe me, my house is not handed over yet. 93% of the work and so the amount is paid by Dec, 2013 and still for the small pending work, they are not completing.

I called and visited and told I can do the work myself but still the answer always is'We will definitely hand over this month, sir'. Now I am stuck on what I can do. The booking has caused more problems to be financially and other wise.

The site engineers are changed so often that whenever I see the site, I see a new site engineer who is unaware of the proceedings/updates. There is no one in the company who can take ownership of their projects. It is like a company with no leader. And recently the company manager quit(disappeared) and the MD is told to be in Adyar office and I have not seen him since the day I booked.

I really regret for choosing this builder though the plan and price seemed good.

Update on Aug 15, 2016: I got my villa in May 2016 and I have listed down atelast 21 open issues with the house, none of them is fixed. The main door quality is too worse and it is not locking or latching. Poor quality grills, no rain water draining, poor electrical connections and lot more. Sadly I can't revert my decision now. Sadly I can't give a zero star rating!

During Sep 2016, due to(normal) rains and poor design, rain water entered my house from stairs and my entire house was filled with water. After I cleaned it, builder told he will fix it but it never happened and I put my own money to fix this and many other issues. The doors were of very poor quality and I am in a position to replace them even within one year.

The only thing the builder keeps saying is to pay the pending 2L amount and he doesn't even bother to hear me telling about quality issues and delayed handover. The temporary electric poles fall down during one normal rain and only then they replaced with another one though as per agreement the lines should be underground. Now they say they will'discuss' and then see if pending common items can be taken up. Been so sick of keep talking to them that I stopped asking them. So far I have spent more than 2lakhs just to do temporary fixes and many more still pending.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X