9 | Posts
2864 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairpro 2014

Did any one attend Fairpro 2014?

Any interesting update?

Usually every year, few people will update here about fairpro. But, this year so far I have not seen any update at IREF. Is the market so dull, or am I missing something?

Re : Fairpro 2014

Nearly 3 in 4 buyers look for apartments within Rs 60 lakh - The Times of India

In terms of overall business, Jain Housing emerged on top with sales worth 22 crore...Enna koduma sir ithu...did they comeup with buy one get one freeeeeee...

Comment

Normally Projects with prices come in this forum immediately after a Fairpro. Will somebody do the same this year?

Comment

Originally posted by radnats View Post
        Normally Projects with prices come in this forum immediately after a Fairpro. Will somebody do the same this year?
        That was mostly due to the excellent field work by nabishek. People like me benefited a lot as I could easily find out projects that have been stagnant since 2009, builders who had delivered projects since that time etc.

Hope someone who visited the fairpro this year, could help to keep this excellent trend continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post
          Nearly 3 in 4 buyers look for apartments within Rs 60 lakh - The Times of India

In terms of overall business, Jain Housing emerged on top with sales worth 22 crore...Enna koduma sir ithu...did they comeup with buy one get one freeeeeee...
          sundar, people usually fall for Jains as they get encouraged up by their completed projects within city which keep showing up in many places like Arcot Road. Not many research about what happened behind the scenes in those deliveries. Also Jains sometimes keeps it pricing 100-200 psft lower than other popular builders thus baiting lot of under prepared buyers!

IN the next few days you might find people with queries about Jains in this forum. Thats the usual trend. Book and then comes research.

Comment

Many probably opted for iPad Air edition as a gift for booking apartments in this. So long something gets delivered customers are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramchi View Post
              Many probably opted for iPad Air edition as a gift for booking apartments in this. So long something gets delivered customers are happy.
              While the builders promise customers about castles in the air and delay inordinately, an ipad Air in the hand will be a good consolation

Chinna meena kudutha periya meena emathurathu!

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
                Did any one attend Fairpro 2014?

Any interesting update?

Usually every year, few people will update here about fairpro. But, this year so far I have not seen any update at IREF. Is the market so dull, or am I missing something?
                Placetolive is having a good compilation

FAIRPRO Chennai

Regarding Jains sale, They have been claiming highest sale for 2-3 years consecutively now if I am right. This is a trend ever since Jain housing MD has become CREDAI Chennai president.I doubt if its all real sale and I suspect it could be shadow deals. Their ready-to-move in flats have been the same since long..I dont think they have the idea to sell them, whenever I have asked them..they have said it just got booked/sold or builder is keeping for themselves..blah blah. Having said that, Jain housing seem to get some of the best locations in Chennai..only to screw up in their project execution.
                Last edited February 28 2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Fairpro chennai prices

this link has the details and prices of all properties showcased in Fairpro 14
                  FAIRPRO Chennai

Comment

FAIRPRO 2015 ChennaiTradeCentre FEB 20,21&22

(AVAIL 2% INT SUBSIDY FOR 1ST 2YRS)Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424373493.712682.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	2253229

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X