Vamanan Estates

MM Nagar Layout:

* 30'' & 24'' Feet Road.

All are smaller sizes..

Phase II is now launched.. (from 900 sq ft to 1300 sqft)

Visited today..

It is located before "Evergreen Enclave layout" coming from Mappedu.. On the way , I was able to see a cemetery..

Also it seems they yet to get the CMDA approval no. but claiming they have got it..

Price is high (2090 psf ) compare to Evergreen.. Because of smaller sizes, they are saying whatever we interested is got booked already..

The big concern is the road to Vengambakkam is very narrow (frequent lorrys are going on)

Everybody is marketing based on proposed Eastern bye pass.. Needs atleast 2-5 years for the houses to be built.. don't know abt water level...
Read more
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please advise current price.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth to buy a plot here. what is the guideline value.
    CommentQuote
  • At 2100 its very highly inflated
    i believe GV is around 1000 for evergreen , i have not looked for a while
    but correct me if you have updated info
    CommentQuote
  • Next to MM Nagar layout a big canal is there. Hope water is coming from Vengambakkam lake. During heavy rainy season, area might be surrounded by water.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone bought land here.. are the papers genuine and trusted. Is CMDA approval is verified... Also they say its coming under Tambaram Taluk but in vengambakkam village border..

Please suggest whether its safe to buy here....
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody registered/known users here.. please comment...

I heard the front compound wall is cementry. Is it true.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this good place to invest considering 2100 per sqft rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in this project considering the belief on promoter and MM builders. The place is good with no development as of now. Have to wait and check in the long term for gradual growth. Also I see, this project will expand in multiple phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise, is it worth for invest this MM nagar phase II? because i have visited on last week, surrounding areas fully harvesting lands like next gate of south side lands & back side lands fully organicville. Opposite side of this layout also harvesting lands. So next few years not come any houses & plots or shops in near by this MM nagar. Only mini bus service available. When we come via Mappedu we need to cross burial ground also. We don't have any shops near in this layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this place exactly located? is it near to GKM colelge?
    CommentQuote
  • Its located Mapped to Vengampakkam road. GKM collage is 3 to 4 Km from this layout
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anyone to let me know, is this MM Nagar phase 2 is worth for investing?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure on the developments around it. Anyone who is studying this area dev can iterate it.
    CommentQuote
  • oh no... all the plots were sold in this layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait for the next phase to be launched soon. Be in touch with the sales persons.
    CommentQuote