Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hello Jayaramc, did you bought any plot in this layout? may i know the plot number & price ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have bot F2 during the initial offer of 1990 in P II. I have heard today that the next phase is ON for advance booking.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ananthioh no... all the plots were sold in this layout.
I have heard 2 corner plots are still available and no new updates for next phase. still in discussion.CommentQuote0Flag
Is this layout cmda approved? Have you verified the documents. Kindly share the layout plan and indicate the vacant plots.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, it's CMDA approved. Check this layout image. I heard D2 & C3 is available. Get in touch with them for more details.CommentQuote0Flag
- MM Nagar Phase-3 by vamanan estates
Vamanan estates launching MM nagar phase 3.
Its an extension of existing MM nagar layout near vengambakkam.
Price quoted is 2500 per sqft.
Iam planning to book a plot in this layout.
Fellow members, kindly share your views(pros and cons) regarding this layout and also comment on reputation of the promoter.
Thanks in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
- Price is high for that locationCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43kPrice is high for that location
Thanks for your view. What could be the right price to be negotiated?.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello experts,
Your kind feedback please. I need to make my decision with in this weeks.
- your kind feedback please for this layoutCommentQuote0Flag
- is this court summon for MM Nagar phase II layout or phase I layout ?
because phase II is CMDA approval ,right ?i think, Phase I is panchayath approved plots..
Please let me know the reason of court summon..?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello All, Can anyone who booked plots in Phase 1 and 2 please tell me, i booked a plot in Phase 3, having known you all have received summon, is it ok to continue or reconsider my choice?. What is the summon about.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I booked a plot in Phase 3 of MM Nagar , Please let me know if there is any issues in this ? Should i reconsider this decision ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Ananthi, thanks for your information.
I was also told the same reason when i asked about the summon, it was an internal family issue,it is now resolved
Have you received the summon as you have bought plot in phase 2?
Since you have bought in Phase 2, can you please confirm if the issue is resolved now.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the current situation. Have they solved the case in court. Is it worth to buy land in MM Nagar nowCommentQuote0Flag