Collapse

MM Nagar Phase II by Vamanan Estates in Tambaram East, Chennai

Last updated: June 26 2018
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : MM Nagar Phase II by Vamanan Estates in Tambaram East, Chennai

What is the current situation. Have they solved the case in court. Is it worth to buy land in MM Nagar now

Comment

i agree with Ananthi that it may be advisable to think twice before making purchase here. are you sure all three phases earlier belonged to R.R.Tanneries, because i downloaded online EC for phase 2 and phase 3. Phase 3 is totally different survey number and belongs to a different person, phase 3 was not owned by R.R.Tanneries.
      This has also been confirmed by Saru_psk. since this is on the road and affordable property we should not avoid unless it is really an issue.
      Please let me know if am wrong in the above.

Comment

• officialkg
        officialkg commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SKADS, We are planning to buy plots in MM Nagar Phase III, to enquire on that I have sent my contact details to you in a private message. could you please reply. Need your help urgently

• SKADS
        SKADS commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Kg,
        It seems there is no issue in Phase 3, but i was told in this forum Phase 1 and 2 are under court case. but i'm not sure whether it is resolved or not.

Hi,
      I discussed with Saru_psk and found RR tanneries come in some of the Phase 3 plots also, i'm confused whether to wait or give up this option. Also, not only MM nagar, many of the layouts dont have CMDA layout approval, they have only CMDA approval from local panchayats. Local bodies are delegated to provide approval if the total plots are upto 8. So, layout promoters use this route to get more revenue by skipping CMDA layout rules like OSR. Since the whole layout is not approved but have individual sub division approval, am seeking all your opinion whether it will cause any issue in future?

Thanks.

Comment

Ananthi, Great work, please keep us posted, i stopped proceeding further after giving token advance. Also as i said above they have only Sub division approval enttire layout is not approved. though this is the case with surrounding layouts, not sure about it's consequence. please continue to update us, if possible please share their contact details in private message, i would like to be in touch with them if i continue purchase here.

Comment

Thanks ananthi , shagul (commented in the link) might be our forum member, as you said earlier, hearing on the case is scheduled this month, so please keep us updated once you get some information about it. I and Saru psk went to Cithalapakkam office and got the CMDA approval confirmed by them. only break point is the on-going case. Sorry to chase you again, is it possible to share the phase 2 buyer contact info in a private message?
          Last edited January 15 2017, 05:14 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Ananthi, I and Saru are eagerly waiting for your update on the hearing scheduled for today, if you have any updates please share with us here. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Ananthi, can you reply back to my personal message.

Comment

hello all, we have visited mm nagar phase 3. can any one post comments about this. have any one registered plots in phase 2 n 3. is it worth buying?

Comment

Hi, We from VAMANAN ESTATES telling you that such comments was posted by others about case issue in MM Nagar Phase 1 & 2 details was wrong updation. We cleared and solved the case and the compromise is done so there is no issue in the site MM Nagar Phase 1 & 2. Pls don’t worry about that post if you have any queries kindly pls free to call us our office for correct details. And also some people are trying to spoil our company name and posting negative comments so pls avoid these comments. Some peoples are posting negative comments, so I want to tell them pls don’t spread wrong information if you have doubts pls call us and get the clear status and then update it or don’t post negative information.
                  MM Nagar phase 3 is entirely different survey nos there is no link between MM Nagar Phase 1 & 2. So pls don’t confuse with wrong comments. MM Nagar phase 3 has clear legal documents if you want more details pls call us (www.vamananestates.com) for the right information. Thanks from VAMANAN ESTATES.

Comment

• sri868
                    sri868 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi I have received a notice from advocate named Shankary regarding phase 2. Notice was received on Aug 1, 2017. If you say the compromise is done why such summon is provided by the plaintiff

Hello Vamanan Sir,

"MM Nagar phase 3 is entirely different survey nos there is no link between MM Nagar Phase 1 & 2."

above line is from your post, so phase 3 is safe because of different servey nos ? am i correct? at the same time are you agree with phase 1 & 2 servey nos are problem?

i am still bit confused this line.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X