Dear all,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to buy a 2/3 BHK in and around Perumbakkam, Medavakkam or any area in OMR till Navalur. This is my first flat in my life time and it is for me to live. My budget is max 45 lakhs inclusive of all. Expecting around 1000 sq.ft.

Pls suggest some good builders who are trustworthy and doing projects in these areas.

Also, requesting your expert opinion on the following (to know pros and cons in each).

1)Is it good to buy a flat from a small builder who builds 4 houses in a ground (adv. UDS will be more)?
2)Is it good if 2/3 of my friends buy a plot and construct flats there. How much difficult in executing this option?

Will be really helpful if someone quoted the ground rates in OMR.

Regards,
Rams
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been checking around the same area some two months back. One of my friends suggested checking out the new project of KG builders called Good Fortune in Perumbakkam. I happened to visit the project recently and felt it good. The project is easily accessible from OMR, Sholinganallur and is well-connected to Velachery main road and ECR. I think you’ve accidentally typed 45k instead of 45l. The homes at Good Fortune are available at 1, 2 & 3 BHK options and the area falls between 550 and 1500 sq. ft.

I feel its always better to depend on a reputed builder rather than going for a small builder or constructing yourself. The risk factor and also the tensions will be eased if the builder has a good deal of experience. I suggest you to check out these homes because they are affordable and can be trusted since they have a good reputation. Also, the rates are feasible and falls between your range. I am sure you can buy a good quality 2 BHK home at a lesser price.
    CommentQuote
  • The project Land Marvel's Solar ray is under hold now. Land Marvel doesn't have any right to construct in this land now. The land owners have gone to court against Land Marvel. Please do not invest in this. We have invested in this and struggling to recover the money from Land Marvel homes.
    CommentQuote
  • go for RTM projects only. Bargain hard say min 20% less than quoted.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. I would suggest you that you should go for Isha homes. They deal in properties in Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy etc. They can help you with the best possible rates over there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I saw a property in Medavakkam - It has all the amenities i require -and fits myself and my family requirements.

But my doubt is - there is approval for constructing only 6 flats in 2 floors. And builder has got approval for an additional single room alone in the ground floor car parking .

but now he is constructing an entire 2BHK house in ground floor.

Because the apartments will be having 1 unapproved flats, should i not go for it and buy a house there ? or is it fine to proceed as my flats is according to the approval and just ignore this unapproved flat in ground floor.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Baburaghav2 years ago
      Please stay away from this property.