Dear Friends,

I am a new member and this is my first post.

Happy to be part of this forum.

I am planning to shift from my current flat in MRC Nagar to a villa on OMR.

I am looking at a villa in Grand Ellora - builder Shri Janani Homes (SJH).

On browsing about this project on the forum - i saw some speculations - like HT wires and graveyards next door etc.

I would like to get a frank opinion from my friends here on the project and on the builders, before i get into an agreement with them.

SJH have built a couple of apartment projects. They seemed fine to me.

I would also like to hear from current customers of SJH on the quality, issues faced if any or anything that they might feel worthy of mentioning about the builder and the project and the area.

Advance Thanks to all of you.

Cordially

Karthik
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI all

Please do not buy anything from Janani Homes. I bought the house in Grand Ellora, they said they will complete it by 12 months, but the they took 3 years, they made me to cry...
    They are really suck. The owner is really very bad. The way he talks is really bad. Please be careful. They won't response well once you bought the house especially for NRI.
    I beg you all Please don't buy anything from them. Past 3 years, I suffered a lot, No words to express.

Please buy from reputed company. They won't keep their promise.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Curse1234,

Couple of years delay seems to be quite common with many projects. Did you face any other issue like construction quality or adherence to approved plan, etc?

Best regards,
    Senthil
    CommentQuote