This Project in Padur has kindled my interest. I went there for a site visit and saw the model flat. Just 200 mtrs from OMR on a 60ft road. Already completed projects inside the so-called helios city layout. Amity, Harmony, Fontana and Sienna. Each project has its own amenities like Swimming pool, gym. etc., S+13 floors. 3395 (Typically for 2 bhk), 3495, 3595 sp ft rates based on the the no of bedrooms/size of apt. 2 bhk comes to around 41 L All inclusive. On reaching OMR, the bus stop is nearby, Niligiris is nearby, Chettinad hospital gate is just opp to Helios citys' gate. Another commercial block with ATM, Departmental store, clinic etc., coming up in front of the helios city just before the marketing office. 1 km to Kelambakkam junction and around 1.5 km to Kelambakkam depot and Market. Unlike kelambakkam, padur is not congested. They have a water treatment plant for the hard water to be used for washing/bathing purposes.

Could you guys please help me out with the below questions?

1. Is this a good project from the end user perspective? I am planning to move in myself. My office is now in thoraipakkam and later on, it might move to SIPCOT.

2. Any schools nearby?

3. How safe is it at nights? Coz i am an IT guy and there are times when i will come really late.

4. How is the rental and resale value?

5. Is padur a good area overall? Will it develop in the future?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :