New project close to AGS colony in Velachery. Base price of 8500/- per sq ft. Project approval still under progress. Price starting 1.2C

Pros:

Closer to inner ring road

Villa Style apartment (No common walls)

Nice residential locality.

Decent floor plan.

Close to 55% UDS

Good schools nearby (Navadisha, DAV Adambakkam)

Cons:

From AGS colony main road one has to travel through 30 feet road. Not bad considering very few vehicle movement over there.

Hardly 150 meters from elevated MRTS line (UC Velachery - mount line). Need to check on train noise.
Attachments:
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 50% within 60 days. Too much loading in the front
    CommentQuote
  • the price is also too high in this area .. I have seen few completed projects quoting 6200 in this area around a month back
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I too feel this is priced beyond its worth. There are RTM apts below 7 K which is a more safer bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    Yes, I too feel this is priced beyond its worth. There are RTM apts below 7 K which is a more safer bet.

VP,

Can you list some apartment which quotes below 7K in this area (Not builder floor please).

Lot has changed in pricing in this area over the last 2 years due to non availability of land for development. Even resale in GC's around this area command more than 7K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srivat
    VP,

Can you list some apartment which quotes below 7K in this area (Not builder floor please).

Lot has changed in pricing in this area over the last 2 years due to non availability of land for development. Even resale in GC's around this area command more than 7K.

I called them last week, the sales guy told me you can start the negotiation at 7 k with the Mkt head and may get a deal close to 7500 k. But it is out of my budget for 3BR and hence I did not pursue. It links like they are just testing the water with scope for negotiation, perhaps response may not be good.
    CommentQuote
  • Good standard UDS, so carpet should also be decent but lot of negatives.

S+4 project, nowadays people prefer S+7 in a 1.5FSI setup.
    30 ft approach rd
    50% payment in 60 days - that prob is the biggest.

Std down payment is around 20%, the extra 30% payment will eat up lot of interest cost/opportunity cost.
    That itself will cost the buyer nearly 750-1000rs, even though it is a faster to build structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone purchase property here

Hi Did any one purchase this property and do you know what was the last sold price/sqft. Also when did you purchase. Did any one have info on the water logging problem in this area? also while inquiring with other people around here found that metro water is not available for the past 7 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone purchase property here. They are quoting 7500/sqft now. I heard close to 10 bookings are completed out of 18. Can anyone tell me how much they will reduce now.
    CommentQuote