Hi members,

I recently came across this project Pace aagam in medavakkam...though i was not interested to buy flat this project seems attractive to me mainly for their location...its on the main junction medavakkam - goot road...

I am looking for 3 BHK and asking price is 5500 sq feet for 1600 sq feet apt..Any buyers already in this forum your suggestion pls?is it the correct rate now?any other points to be considered?

pls provide your feedback on this project as it will be highly useful

Personally i feel that Medavakkam - Tambaram stretch will continue to grow despite whether mono rail comes or not and specially medavakkam i believe will reach price as equal as today's thiruvanmiyur in coming yrs or so(This is my personal assessment :) )

so investing money in this stretch looks more attractive to me kindly pour in your views

Thanks in Advance
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Further to the above, one more qs which is more generic..

Is there a reason why the flats on top floors are booked first and why less interest on first three floors?This project also many flats are booked in top floors while vacant in lower floors..couldnt find any reason why..pls suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts,

I am more inclined to this property.Could you please advise the correct price in medavakkam and how much more when we can pay for properties on the main road?

your views are important for me to proceed.Thanks for your help
    CommentQuote