Hi,

I have got 60-70 L budget and i am not sure where to invest in chennai?. Can you please guide me where i can get this residentail house (not apartment). This is for investment.

Thanks
Abiana
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, u didnt quote whats t size your luking at.If u gng for a house its difficult wit this budget for a 1000Sq.ft 2bedroom house...You can try around tambaram and deeper inside frm GST.If u hv no issues with north chennai..well everything is in ur pocket at this cost.OMR till sholinganallur thy quote 1CR/GR...ECR goes t same til panayur...After Porur You will get in lakhs...so a 1200Sq.ft plot goes to 30-50L and a construction 0f 1000Sq.ft 1400 to 1600Sq.ft will push u to achieve wht u want....hope this will help u out somewht...
    CommentQuote
  • you have to provide more details.. like min land area, max age of building, preferred area, rental expected etc.
    CommentQuote
  • If it is for investment, then areas south of Vandalur KElambakkam Road all the way to Thiruporur-Guduvancheri connecting road via Nellikkuppam, are the hotspots of growth..Govt Order for infrastructure development in this quadrangle area with OMR and GST on either sides is leading to a frenzy..places in Illalur are quoting 20lacs /gr suddenly..try areas of villages like Kayar (avoiding angry local villager's property:) or many small villages inside this quadrangle area..they have promise of good appreciation over next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Try something in Kolvoy area, Nellikuppam road, good DTCP plot layouts are available. MGM about 1000 psf bang on the road, Wisdom about 950 psf are options known to me. There is proposed road from Kolvoy to Kandigsi junction comnecting VK Road, long bet 5-7 years for this area to catch up.

If you can get good layouts near Lancor or Queensland projects that would be even much better
    CommentQuote
  • I think he is interested in city limits!!!!!!
    CommentQuote