Plot investors,

can we do a quick summary of good value layouts / plot prospects under 1000rs a sqft ?
I know the sentiment is not towards buying now in Chennai, but getting a good summary of layouts and cataloging them would help when market is positioned for buying opportunities.

Under 1000rs a sqft --- South Chennai Plots
Read more
141 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any updates please???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Right now we have asked for a sitting for ashok Leyland direct seller plot asking is 1400 GLv is 850 I feel 1000 or 1100 is at best the highest I would go ... There are no buyers in the market except for a few NRIs locales no one is buying

I hope, some one asked for Layout sketch for Ashok Leyland Layout (Adhanur). Hope it helps.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=79860

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=79861
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi City Hunter, what is the current price for Ashok Leyland layout? Kindly advise for investment purpose.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like was quoted for 1300 rs to1500 rs psft in June, depending on plot number.

Consoling part is that, broker intervention in adhanur and Neelamangalam area is not as worse as in nandhivaram guduvanchery area. One can easily find "owner owned " plots, in which case there will be a good space for negotiation.

Keep looking for owner deal and let us do not encourage brokers who really spoils the RE game with their inter - margin nuisance in every sale.

Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Guduvancheri to thirupporur road is likely to be widened.....this is what is being told by all brokers who want to sell the plots. Now there is a twist to this..... Land is acquired in nandivaram guduvancheri for bus stand and once the bus stand comes up, the area will be buzzing with activity like koyambedu. Buses bound for pondy and cuddalore have to necessarily take this route and hence the widening will definitely happen. We should only hear to all these stories till it fructifies
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JAYASARATHI
    Guduvancheri to thirupporur road is likely to be widened.....this is what is being told by all brokers who want to sell the plots. Now there is a twist to this..... Land is acquired in nandivaram guduvancheri for bus stand and once the bus stand comes up, the area will be buzzing with activity like koyambedu. Buses bound for pondy and cuddalore have to necessarily take this route and hence the widening will definitely happen. We should only hear to all these stories till it fructifies

Now that four laning of Changalpet-Tiruporur road is announced, widening of Guduvanchery-Tiruporur road is likely to take little more time. As a regular commuter on both these roads, I feel, Guduvanchery-Tiruporur road should have been the first choice for widening considering the number of townships and other infrastructure like medical college in this road whereas Chenagalpet-Tiruporur road runs mostly through reserve forest areas with less population.
    CommentQuote