South Chennai - Suggestions for Plots Under Rs. 1000/ SqFt

Last updated: September 9 2016
148 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : South Chennai - Suggestions for Plots Under Rs. 1000/ SqFt

Originally posted by nilanadukkam View Post
    off ORR. Will post once the I get the doc ... it aint over until it is over. Newspaper-la "pass"nu vandhalum, marksheet kaikku varanumlaya.
    Eanna sir marksheet vandhuchaaa ?
    where did you end up buying
    Let me guess - Sundar or Royappa nagar or Selva or Jegadeeshwari nagar

Comment

You guessed it right. Royappa is where i bought close to GV, Near the Raghvaendra temple, from direct allotee. Yes, mark sheet vandachu -checked EC online.

Comment

From an investment standpoint this is far more better than buying at 1800 in MMpuram
        The promise of 400 ft road is good but paying over 1200 for the hype is not IMHO
        I was in royappa and sundar nagar this trip every time I took 400 ft road
        But was puzzled why they did not lay any tar road yet many layouts with few houses have gotten tar roads
        It may be about time

Comment

Posting a question regarding surya nagar Nandambakkam
          Does the outlook of this layout change with the announcement of the Sobha project

Comment

It is a bet. With a horizon of more than 10-15 years, I am not expecting anything soon. Would keep fingers crossed and sit tight. With connectivity and good layout planning, I think it is calculated risk. But then, god knows what's in store.

Did you buy anything on the ORR stretch?

Comment

Type of property : CMDA Approved residential plot
              Distance from Anna nagar : 21 Kms
              Rate : INR . 415 per sq.ft

[/QUOTE]

Where is this layout? Can you pls locate this in wikimapia?
              THanks.

Comment

I bought 3 months back at SURYA NAGAR and am seeing activity after the opening of ORR ( Though main link to GST road is pending). Three houses have come inside this layout and many more are coming in adjacent layout of Arunachaleswara nagar. The plots are available are only ODD SHAPED and THERUKUTTHU. The promoters are hassle free and they have initiated the PATTA name change process. Like I said in my earlier post to SR valuation is likely to go up soon.
                Last edited September 14 2014, 10:54 AM. Reason: It should have come in PLOTS UNDER RS 1000/- caption

Comment

This thread is inactive for the last one year.Supradeepam Layout by MS Foundation.

Layout launced in 2013 for Rs 1000 .Now they increased to 1200.This layout is 2 kms from orr

4 kms from Poonamalee Maduravayal road.It is 15 kms from Anna nagar.

pls suggest

Supradeepam - Chennai

Comment

Hi all,

Am currently planning to invest in Chennai south (purely investment )..

I have provided my investment preference info , kindly have a look and please give ur valuable suggestions.

Reason : cap investment
                    Price : 10 - 15L
                    Tenure : >5 years
                    Preferred location : Chennai south , but open for other locations also.
                    Approval : dtcp/cmda

Looking forward for your suggestions..

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Buying Residential in Chennai South

Hi Experts,

After all the flooding situations in chennai. If, I would like to buy land for residential purpose.

Please share some locations in chennai south ?

With Regards,
                      Last edited December 24 2015, 01:03 PM. Reason: Username removed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X