Plot investors,

can we do a quick summary of good value layouts / plot prospects under 1000rs a sqft ?
I know the sentiment is not towards buying now in Chennai, but getting a good summary of layouts and cataloging them would help when market is positioned for buying opportunities.

Under 1000rs a sqft --- South Chennai Plots
Read more
141 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Im looking for some good deals i came across a few in VK road area and also in GST road corridor still looking and analyzing the price points
    CommentQuote
  • Any views on thirukural nagar on nelikuppam road there is phase 1 and phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a plot for investment, kindly suggest one layout from following layouts
    1. Gayathri nagar
    2. ashok leyland layout

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You mean gayathri mahanagar ...
    The idea is to post layouts links and any rough prices your being offered
    Ashok leyland what prices are you getting I'm researching the layout there Are a few plots with issues needs a careful evaluation
    CommentQuote
  • Came across Hanumanthapuram back side of Singaperumal Koil for 675 /sqft, DTCP. With infrastructure development these areas r poised to become the future Velachery or Kandigai..but have to wait few years ..just type Hanumanthapuram, Singaperumal Koil..Vamanan Real Estate..
    Am considering 2 grounds, they hav a large variety..
    CommentQuote
  • To Raj..regarding VK road, I hav come across Yume lands..but they r not DTCP.. But great location..any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Bharathi Kannama nagar DTCP PLIT pander village INR 900 psft
    Maha nadhi nagar DTCP Kayarambedu village INR 1100 psft
    Rajaji nagar DTCP near Sriram Sankari INR 1650 pfst

Opinion on growth potential, price?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys great info can you also post wikimapia or google links
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aptfinder
    To Raj..regarding VK road, I hav come across Yume lands..but they r not DTCP.. But great location..any thoughts?

Yume is a marketing company none of their layouts are owned by them I will look for resale rah her than looking with yume
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Yume is a marketing company none of their layouts are owned by them I will look for resale rah her than looking with yume

How much more will I be paying if I am buying through companies like Yume?

I guess they have relatively more reputation at stake than the regular agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Yume BLB Artha VOX all market someone else's property
    the margins are usually 20%+ or above
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Yume BLB Artha VOX all market someone else's property
    the margins are usually 20%+ or above

BLB and Artha are big, aren't they?, have seen many threads and advertisements. I read your post in the BLB Lakshmi Gatacham layout thread that BLB paid a big advance and then they did some work(laying roads and stuff) and sold. In these cases if you want to buy from that layout you have no choice but to buy through them, they are the exclusive brokers/agents/promoters. Does Yume also operate in the same way or are they just your neighborhood agent who operates on a bigger scale? Will they be the exclusive agents or one of the agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Haojin
    Bharathi Kannama nagar DTCP PLIT pander village INR 900 psft
    Maha nadhi nagar DTCP Kayarambedu village INR 1100 psft
    Rajaji nagar DTCP near Sriram Sankari INR 1650 pfst

Opinion on growth potential, price?

Any opinion on these layouts? I am considering few offers.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaji nagar dtcp near Sriram Shankari , Guduvanchery at 1650 is pretty high, when you can get 1500 psftDTCP in Kandigai itself..
    That area is 600-850 max dtcp ..anything more is high.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raj001
    That's quite a margin..20% for Yume marketing..
    I noticed they r pricing land there at 7.5 lacs 1200 sqft
    15 lacs per ground in Kandigai is a very good deal..is it for real makes me think.maybe not dtcp?
    CommentQuote