Crescent Parc Dewy Terraces, SARE Homes, Thiruporur, Chennai

Last updated: May 15 2015
3 | Posts
3201 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crescent Parc Dewy Terraces, SARE Homes, Thiruporur, Chennai

I own a flat in SARE Crescent Parc Dewy Terraces. Construction almost complete and registration is complete. I received a notice from someone claiming that the land in which the flats were built belong to them and have asked me void my registration or face legal action.

We bought this through VIP housing.

We brought this to SARE's and VIP housing's attention. No one seems to be even aware of what is happening and what to do.

Please advice how I should proceed? Has anyone else faced such issues before or now? How do I hold SARE and VIP housing accountable for this? Any response or advice will be very helpful.

Re : Crescent Parc Dewy Terraces, SARE Homes, Thiruporur, Chennai

Hi,

Any response to my issue or similar experiences (and actions) to my situation would really help. If there's any among ones reading this, if you could respond, that would really help.

Thanks.

Comment

Agreement is between You and Sare/Vip. If somebody has gotta a problem, then they need to deal with Sare/VIp and not you. These type of legal notices are getting popular as it will scare the customers which will force the builders to do out of court settlement with that person suing.

Two action items for you
      1. Immediately hire a known/good lawyer to you. Respond to that notice saying they don't have any right to serve a notice to you and you got nothing to with that case as you are a mere purchaser. Ask them to deal with Sare/Vip or you will file a harassment case.

2. Form a group and go the builders office unannounced and ask them to deal with this immediately. If you go alone on this, nothing will happen! Its in the sale deed that it is the seller's responsibility to deliver the property to you without any encumbrances or issues. So they have to defend this case for all the affected customers.

Thanks.
      Last edited April 9 2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Dewy Terraces here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...hennai?t=19798
        We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X