2298 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in Padappai Chennai

hi

can any one suggest me for buying plots in chennai padappai

Re : Plots in Padappai Chennai

Instead of padapai u can try near manivakkam..varadharajapuram village..many layouts r availabl for 1500psf..d value l apreciate n near future aftr orr opening n vandalur bus terminus work starts..

Comment

Mannivakkam rates are Rs. 3000 on the Mudichur road.

Comment

can i Buy plot in padappai?

Yes, why not?

Comment

price in Mannivakkam extension

Originally posted by chenaire View Post
          Mannivakkam rates are Rs. 3000 on the Mudichur road.

what is the price in Mannivakkam extension near bus terminus,opposite to Goverment school?

Comment

They r on d high rater abov 2500 psf..u may get around 1500 to 2000 in ark nagar, BLB etc n adhanur road..

Comment

If u visit near ruby land mark areas..u l get some idea..

Comment

1 yr before i was searching for plots around manivakam area due to d hype of orr n vandalur bus terminus proposal...since my budget was around 20L i couldnt get good dtcp plots dat tim..all were quotin above 1400..finaly i bought a plot in amman nagar phase 1 ..unappoved layout....1000psf....GV 1200 psf..it s about 1km frm vandalur walajabad road..opposite to ruby landmark..now am woried alot bcos its an unapproved layout..pls share ur views frenz..
                Thanks in advance..

Comment

Any 1 in dis forum own plot around dis area or havin sound knowledge abt dis area kindly share ur views pls..

Comment

Originally posted by youngking View Post
                    1 yr before i was searching for plots around manivakam area due to d hype of orr n vandalur bus terminus proposal...since my budget was around 20L i couldnt get good dtcp plots dat tim..all were quotin above 1400..finaly i bought a plot in amman nagar phase 1 ..unappoved layout....1000psf....GV 1200 psf..it s about 1km frm vandalur walajabad road..opposite to ruby landmark..now am woried alot bcos its an unapproved layout..pls share ur views frenz..
                    Thanks in advance..
                    One of my colleague also considered this amman nagar layout. The lawyer who went through the papers asked for few documents from the developer, which they are dodging to provide. Something fishy and my colleague backed out. I think most of the plots are of 800 sqft and the builder was willing to construct a small house for 22 lakhs (all inclusive). Did you happen to check the documents with a lawyer?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X