Collapse

Sai Brindavan Apartmement, Real Value Promoters, Adambakkam, Chennai

Last updated: April 29 2014
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sai Brindavan Apartmement, Real Value Promoters, Adambakkam, Chennai

Thank you chennaidesi. If any of guys come up with good resale please private message me. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shan2j View Post
      Thank you chennaidesi. If any of guys come up with good resale please private message me. Thank you.
      Are you looking for GC only?. Why dont you try new builder floor apartment if you are ok with that. You may get it around 6500 to 7000 per sqft around nice part of Adambakkam and west velachery.

Only thing is validate the approvals with these before making any investment.

Comment

Good suggestion, I think in Velachery there are more builder floor apartments and in very good locations mostly builder floor is available rather than GC's. In fact the GC's are not very big and only some are bang on main roads the rest are interior.

Comment

As said by chennaidesi definitely size of GC houses are smaller comparing to build floor. So am open to build floor also. Still hunt in progress. Thanks for your support guys.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X