Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Builders Provide Good Customer Care in Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which Builders Provide Good Customer Care in Chennai?

Last updated: May 5 2014
3 | Posts
1013 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Builders Provide Good Customer Care in Chennai?

Every builder has his own interests to take care of and of late seeing posts on the net, looks like all top reputed builders end up tagged as cheats or something to that effect including mantri.

Wondering are there any builder who has the reputation for clean customer care post release of his payment.

If some do exits please lets highlight them here as show of appreciation and reference.

Anyone ???????

Re : Which Builders Provide Good Customer Care in Chennai?

To be honest with you. I don't think any builder across chennai has best or atleast decent customer service. Of course they're reputed, well developed, quality..blah blah blah. But when it comes to customer service from sales team. They're worse.

What is the point in choosing a builder based on reputation in market for the quality, transparency, attention to detail..etc ? when his/their name is screwed by pathetic sales team.

Here's my personal experience, I chose KG based on their reputation in quality, attention to detail..etc. But after signing up, The sales team and sales manager made me realize how much great mistake i did by choosing them.
    Last edited May 5 2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

So far with my experience, South India Shelters is one good builder with good customer service. They answer your questions promptly and are very customer friendly.

Comment

From my experience , Ceebros is one who answers your query and takes care of the customer well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X