Last updated: February 22 2010
6 | Posts
1640 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for land approval

I think i might be in a bit of a mess.

I bought two parcels of land 3 cents and 8 cents from a buyer( 3 cents in front, 8 cents in back). For the 3 cents he had all the parent documents and patta etc, and for the 8 cents he did not have a parent document, but he had been living there for more than 20 years. He said he would get the patta for that parcel and in a couple of months he got the patta for the land and based on this patta i registered that parcel of land (8 cents) in my name.

After an year now I have come to know that the patta is not original (for the 8 cents)...

The 3 cents is in front and the 8 cents is behind and they are adjoined.

I want to get a building approval for the total 11 cents and build my house.

What should i be doing?

Thanks

Re : Question for land approval

bit of a mess???

u need to visit the thasildar office and get a true patta verifiable in internet, they will not issue patta if ur doc are not right,so first u need to consult a lawer to see if your reg doc,ec are in order, first u have to be sure if u have right over the propert and then comes the patta issue. So sort this first, then patta, and other things will be a no issue atall.

Comment

first occupy the portion y putting up a shack and get a tneb conection.possesion is important then go about the legal way.
      before proceeding to the tashildar or vao get the place in ur possesion.
      good luck.

Comment

tneb connection without a shack??

Dear abk thanks for the input, I have a piece of land with a single brick boundary, my question is that is it possible to just get a tneb connection without putting up a shack, probably I can only buid a very small shelter just for a junction box,will tneb give connection for such an arrangement? Also what expenses will be involved for getting tneb connection.

Comment

Originally posted by kkkumar View Post
          Dear abk thanks for the input, I have a piece of land with a single brick boundary, my question is that is it possible to just get a tneb connection without putting up a shack, probably I can only buid a very small shelter just for a junction box,will tneb give connection for such an arrangement? Also what expenses will be involved for getting tneb connection.
          you can put a thatched hut and get a tneb connection cost for single phase would be around 15000/-

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
            you can put a thatched hut and get a tneb connection cost for single phase would be around 15000/-
            Do i not need a building approval for TNEB connection or to even build a thatched hut?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by whizbala View Post
              Do i not need a building approval for TNEB connection or to even build a thatched hut?

Thanks

no many lands have this for a watchman.for tneb you need to pay extra money

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X