325 | Posts
69347 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sundarjp
    started a topic Fairmont Apartments by VGN Guindy, Chennai

Fairmont Apartments by VGN Guindy, Chennai

VGN Fairmont project Guindy prelaunch price - 6499/sqft. Location is great. Opposite Hilton hotel, Olympia Tech Park etc., Metro rail at your door step.
    Project is cramped for space. FSI pegged at 3.0. 1327 units in 10 acres. (14 floors - multiple blocks). comes with all amenities. Floor plans doesnt look great. Thought of sharing since it would benefit someone looking at options with in CBD areas at reasonable price !!!may be better option compared to some of the projects in areas like Porur and Thoraipakkam...
    Last edited September 22 2015, 11:41 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

• maverick007
    replied
    Too many one post members/wonders still promoting VGN !!

Leave a comment:

• rohinibharat1234
    replied
    I heard about VGN fairmount recently and I am very eager to buy that property! Kindly suggest whether this project is worth money and good to buy.

Leave a comment:

• subask34768
    replied
    Hi,

Please advice me, is this a right place to purchase a flat.. Guindy is best place to live. please give me a valid suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• sita.34raman
    replied
    I am SitaRam from Koyambedu. Actually, I was looking for a spacious project on Guindy.Heard about this project through my friend.All seems to be ok..Within a week looking forward to invest a flat in this project.

Leave a comment:

• dlavanya09
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,
    Please add me to that group and when is the possession

• sivakumar129
    commented on 's reply
    hi, I am not an employee of VGN as a customer only I have given this review.And i am not a stupid to waste our hard earned money without any enquiry and research..We have visited them and cleary enquired about them and only booked a apartment here. Also could you please provide me ur contact number so that v can discuss about it.

• sandeeptm
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks VGN employee for your kind marketing of the project. And Hearty Congratulations on buying an ED attached project if you are really that stupid.

• sivakumar129
    replied
    I was looking a flat at Guindy that should be spacious and also affordable. Finally booked a Flat at VGN Faimont.

Leave a comment:

• arjunsankar.np
    replied
    Any update after ED attached this property last month ?

What are the options for buyers?

Leave a comment:

Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X