Dear all,
Is anybody know the Square feet price of the land in Kaspapuraam?? this place is nearer to Secretriate colony.It's 3 kms from camp road and 7 kms from Tambaram.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • land price at kasbapuram

Hi...I believe the current trend is around 24 lac for a 1 ground,but you can try and regotiate around for 22 lacs

Originally Posted by nagabalan
    Dear all,

Is anybody know the Square feet price of the land in Kaspapuraam?? this place is nearer to Secretriate colony.It's 3 kms from camp road and 7 kms from Tambaram.
    CommentQuote
  • Land rate at Manickam Avenue (in Meppedu)

Hi Friends,

Please let me know what is the land sq. ft rate in Manicakam Avenue at Meppedu, Kaspa puram village.

Thanks is advance!

Thanks
    Subbiah Mani
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Subbiah Mani
    Hi Friends,

Please let me know what is the land sq. ft rate in Manicakam Avenue at Meppedu, Kaspa puram village.

Thanks is advance!

Thanks
    Subbiah Mani

Kaspapuram - Rs.1000 per Sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends.
    Can I know the current price in Kaspapuram near by secretriate colony?
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is going till 1400 to 1500 per sq feet.

You can target agaram and maduraipakam ( since land value is considerably cheap) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Land rate in Agaram

Hello,
    Thanks for the info.
    What is the Distance between Agaram and Tambaram?
    What is the Land rate in sq ft?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Arround 11 to 12 km from tambaram.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Can I know the current price in Kaspapuram near Lydia Matriculation School. How is the ground water in this area?
    Appreciate your reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssowmya
    Hi Friends,

Can I know the current price in Kaspapuram near Lydia Matriculation School. How is the ground water in this area?
    Appreciate your reply.

The last I checked in Balram Nagar layout near Lydia Matriculation School - its Rs. 3100 psqft. Looks high. But the lay out is very good and CMDA approved. Ground water is also very good. You may check in the Corner House in the same street which has a well. You can see water lever close to the top(unlike many other wells in that area).

Very much impressed with the layout. I saw a few flats coming up too. I'm also planning to buy one in Mappedu especially near Lydia Matriculation School.
    CommentQuote