MGM Green City, SM Promoters, Kalvoy, Chennai

Last updated: May 31 2014
10 | Posts
2124 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM Green City, SM Promoters, Kalvoy, Chennai

Hello friends, kindly advise me on MGM Green city, Kalvoy(south of VA-KL road) - DTCP approved plots for 1150 per sqft.

Re : MGM Green City, SM Promoters, Kalvoy, Chennai

The price is high. Wisdom has a layout just other side of the hill at 900 psft

Comment

why are you guys bothering to look at kalvoy these prices
      i just saw an ad in Hindu for a plot DTCP approved in Chitrapuram layout in ponmar area for 900
      Did not negotiate just listed price north facing ,
      do you really think kalvoy is a better location ?a this price range ?

Comment

I loooked at Varunarpriya layout some time back
        it was 7Km from GST and price was high 500s low 600s
        even that was expensive but metro city elite next door was selling for 895

this is a very tricky location to buy i have been trying to study this for 6 + months with no good conclusions

But if i were to look i wont go beyond Lancor apart

Not beyond karanai puduchery

Not beyond gokulapuram

Not beyond Anjur

Not beyond sheltrex

From my home work i wanted to avoid areas like
        Kalvoy
        Arungal
        areas west of the reserve forest or any forest separating the east and west
        areas that need to be traversed with roads leading to crusher quarries
        Kalivandhapattu
        Pandur
        Gudalur
        Even parts or most of kayarambedu

this is purely my personal assessment
        i have similar assessment on the west of GST as well

i favor 3 -5 KM boundary plots over 5 to 9Km from GST plots
        Because

The price differential is not there
        For example if i can get a DTCP approved plot near lancor for 1200 to 1250 vs go 7 km or more to Kalvoy and get for 1000-1100
        what is the rationale for the pricing ?
        Just that its a new layout vs a resale of an old layout.
        That does not do me any good because in 10 years all these layouts will be in same shape

Thoughts of buyers in this area welcome --

Comment

• kusha53
          kusha53 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sir, I need your support now.. could you give your contact number please?

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
        The price is high. Wisdom has a layout just other side of the hill at 900 psft
        I had visited this Kalvoy location ,saw wisdom layout. This price is way too High for this location. Not worth at all. I would prefer to put 100/200 psf more and buy in ponmar area.

I will be amazed to see someone buying in these locations.

Comment

I heard a 100Feet road connecting Kalvoy to V-K Road is being planned. The distance from Kalvoy to OMR is similar to high growth areas on V-K Road. Lot of huge land parcels on the main road passing by kalvoy, connecting to OMR, makes this potential V-K Road like play. Just my 2cents.

Comment

@SRaj001. Agree with you on Varunapriya Layout.. It could be V-K Road like situation in another 20 years or so but to make decent returns you need to get in at 100Rs/sqft not 600 they are asking.. It's dead money for a long long time..

Comment

I will buy At 300 to 350

Comment

In my opinion, long run Nellikuppqm road would be a good bet. Particularly plots within 500 meters from this road. I also heard about Kalvoy road connecting 100 ft road with VK road at Kandigai junction. If this road done, the prices in this area will definitely go up. Unapproved plots in Kolvoy goes for Rs.600, Vengateswara layout, 700 meters from Kolvoy junction (see the wikimapia-all even size plots are sold out).

MGM Green city and Wisdom Kolvoy layout corner, East/south facing plots sold out. Wisdom Kolvoy layout three plots next to mine was registered on the same day with us by the local RO's family circle (though this is no meaning/any major indicator to us)

Nellikuppam road (from GST) 3-5 km present development is promising compared to the situation of 3 years before.

Nellikuppam road developments, existing/new houses/projects are already there 1 km even after Lancor. Developments in another 3 km stretch towards Kolvoy cannot be ruled out in long term.

In my opinion Kolvoy-VK Kandigai road project and few housing projects towards Kolvoy in Nellikuppam road would be the future price increase triggers. Betting on potential pockets before it's get the price boast is the key point, but one must know the price stagnant risk for at least few years.
                Last edited May 31 2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

1150 kalvoy? may god save u.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X