Clear All

Re : What are the Construction Rates in Chennai & around

Originally posted by sailaksh View Post
    seems like everybody is a Fan of MAX constructions
    "Max"imum support

Comment

Originally posted by bala7449 View Post
      Max Construction is constructing my house in kodambakkam its g+2 Floors, almost all the work done except flooring and painting is with is going on now, I am very much happy with the Quality and standard. If any one want to see there construction they can visit my house I recommend max construction
      Bala, Thanks much for your reply. Would you mind sharing your mobile number. I will fix up an appointment with you and visit your site. Moreover may I know how much Max Construction is charging per sq ft ?

Thanks

Lakshminarayanan

Comment

hi Lakshminarayanan,

i am working in bangalore you can contact max construction directly and have a look at my house in kodambakkam.

Thanks
        Last edited June 17 2015, 06:17 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

This thread has useful info, can I request some info on the below pl -

- How much FSI (at minimum) for a 2 adjacent plots having combined land area of 3600 sqft in adyar?
          - Plots are in the inner lane from the 30 feet road and have old houses (G+1) on both
          - Is Max construction an architech also - ie do they manage all approvals with CMDA/authorities?
          - How much is the average construction cost psf for slightly higher than medium construction will Max quote?

Comment

Dear sir
            -u can achieve a maximum of 1.8fsi for your plot.
            -they may have architects
            -average cost what we charge is Rs.1800/sq.ft material contract which includes Johnson or Kajaria Vitrified tiles, Kohler or TOTO sanitaryware with Jaguar or Johnson fittings, Asian wall care putty and Asian paints
            -We do manage all approvals from CMDA authorities

Comment

Dear sir
              -u can achieve a maximum of 1.8fsi for your plot.
              -they may have architects
              -average cost what we charge is Rs.1800/sq.ft material contract which includes Johnson or Kajaria Vitrified tiles, Kohler or TOTO sanitaryware with Jaguar or Johnson fittings, Asian wall care putty and Asian paints
              -We do manage all approvals from CMDA authorities
              @sailaksh - Are you a developer/builder? Or are you using anyone in CH to build your own house?

Reason i ask is I may have few questions to clarify basis this so that I can review what approach i should take

One of the consultant I spoke to said FSI max can be 1.5 given that land is not on 30 feet road and another mentioned that structure can be max stilt + 2. So there are widely varying views and hence bit of confusion.

I also spoke to Max, they said 1500/- basic and 1750/- for deluxe construction.

Comment

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post
                @sailaksh - Are you a developer/builder? Or are you using anyone in CH to build your own house?

Reason i ask is I may have few questions to clarify basis this so that I can review what approach i should take

One of the consultant I spoke to said FSI max can be 1.5 given that land is not on 30 feet road and another mentioned that structure can be max stilt + 2. So there are widely varying views and hence bit of confusion.

I also spoke to Max, they said 1500/- basic and 1750/- for deluxe construction.
                Dear sir,
                Im a building Contractor. Recall my post i said its 1.8fsi max . You can achieve in between 1.5 to 1.8. either u can go for g+1 floor or stilt+2 . what are the material specifications given by MAX CONSTRUCTIONS sir

Comment

Dear sir,
                  Im a building Contractor. Recall my post i said its 1.8fsi max . You can achieve in between 1.5 to 1.8. either u can go for g+1 floor or stilt+2 . what are the material specifications given by MAX CONSTRUCTIONS sir
                  The disucssion with Max has not gone to the extent of materials, specs etc., am yet to get them to visit the land.

Are you an architect too?

You can msg me your contact number and we can be in touch for further details

Comment

I got some more details - looks like fsi of 1.6 is the max that can be got under proper approval. Is the normal JV ratio 70-30 in favour of the land owner without any cash from builder? ie is this the max that is possible generally for a plan like Adyar?

Comment

Can anyone share the website of builder company?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X