Sobha Winchester Sobha Developers Pallavaram Chennai

Last updated: June 11 2018
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sobha Winchester Sobha Developers Pallavaram Chennai

Originally posted by sanshi View Post
    There is another project Isha by Ramaniyum&Ocean Interiors coming up next to Sarvam. Not sure about price.
    are you sure on this info? to my knowledge, Ramaniyum Isha project is on OMR so i thought the hoarding @200ft rd near sarvam is just an ad for isha project & ocean interiors. did you inquire anyone at this site?

Ramaniyam - ISHA

Comment

Originally posted by sanshi View Post
      Resale flats from Sarvam and Jones Sigariya will be priced based on Sobha's price.
      This what happened when Arihant launched Greenwood city in Navalur with much higher price.

There is another project Isha by Ramaniyum&Ocean Interiors coming up next to Sarvam. Not sure about price.
      Sarvam is still being offered at 5700 per Sq feet for remaining flats which I believe they may be open to negotiate a bit on price just to sell off remaining inventory. Price still comes up almost to 1c. Difference here is sarvam is almost ready to occupy , whereas sobha will easily take few more years.

Comment

ALLIANCE group is all set to launch a 18acres total township project on this same road, jus opp to 2nd phase of Vishwakarma SKYPOD proj. Soft launch price for the first 100 customers would be Rs 4,995 psft and thereafter will be Rs 5,600 psft as per source.

Comment

I doubt the price of INR 6750 Shoba. Is it confirmed price?

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
            ALLIANCE group is all set to launch a 18acres total township project on this same road, jus opp to 2nd phase of Vishwakarma SKYPOD proj. Soft launch price for the first 100 customers would be Rs 4,995 psft and thereafter will be Rs 5,600 psft as per source.
            I think there is a dump yard next to Vishwkarma Skypod. Impact on Alliance any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
              I doubt the price of INR 6750 Shoba. Is it confirmed price?
              The pricing is inline with their pricing model.

Sobha generally charges considerable premium over prevailing rate. This is true for all their projects.

People familiar with Sobha projects know this, people not familiar will fight tooth and nail in forums. You can find lot of heated discussion about Sobha's pricing strategy in Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon and Pune forums. Just search "sobha overpriced site:www.indianrealestateforum.com" for some samples.

Here is a sample:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...436#post116436

So looks like 4200 is the minimum in this area even from B grade or new builders. Any suggestions on which one to go for ? prestige ferns at 4900 at prelaunch for 2.5 bhk looks overpriced but then sobha next to it is at 5700.

People who are looking for budget apartments should straightaway remove Sobha from their list. There is no point in wasting time and effort. End of story.
              Last edited June 25 2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Wow, so all other builders who price their projects reasonably (with lesser greed) are to be called 'budget' builders? I thought the pricing is based mainly on the specs and partly on reputation/integrity(for example, Navins, Ceebros, etc.).

I think Sobha is creating an exclusive set of gentry called SUCKERS who are ready to buy an apartment for more than Rs.4600 per SQFT in a god damn secluded(relative to Porur or Medavakkam or Shols) place like V-K road!
                Last edited June 25 2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Are you suggesting builders like Jones, SS, etc... Are saints just because they sell for much lower rate than say Sobha or Olympia or Hiranandani?

They are not willingly selling for lower price, they know their target customer base and affordability. If I start a construction company and launch a project in Kovilambakkam, I'll naturally have to price my project much lower than SS or Jones. Because I haven't built up my reputation. Sobha is popular with NRIs and retirement folks. They trust the builder and know that customer service will be excellent, their queries or doubts will be promptly answered, end product will be as per expectation. There are cases where even Sobha has failed to meet expectation, but these are far and few in between.

If Sobha can't sell their project for 6750, they have to reduce the price to meet market expectation. Nothing is written on stone.

All builders are greedy and no builder is a saint.

Comment

Originally posted by Love4Land
                    Sobha is popular with NRIs and retirement folks. They trust the builder and know that customer service will be excellent, their queries or doubts will be promptly answered
                    All of the above do not add value to your asset in the long term. That is why it is a Sucker bet. Reason why they target NRIs and retirees because they are easy prey. If they had merit in their product, it should be popular across residents and NRIs.

Comment

Two new projects to be launched by Plaza in 200 ft road

1. Bounty Acres (Opp. to Tranquil Acres)
                      2. Tranquil Heights (In front of Tranquil Acres)

You can more details on their web site

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X