Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by svsundar81Hi All,
This thread is to discuss about the new 2010 budgets impact on RE industry.
Few comments below,
1. Cement rate is getting increased by 25 to 40 rs per bag.
2. Due to fuel prise increase, all the transportation charges likely to increase
3. No extra benifit given to make the industry back to normal.
4. No extra benifit to make for affordable housing possible.
1. Reduction in inrerest rate for housing loan for the house which is lesser than or equal to 20 lakhs.
1. What will be the future of RE atleast for 2010?
2. What will be impact in construction charges per sqft?
3. What will be the per sqft rate for apartments in chennai?
Need your valuable comments on this topic!!!
To add on negative Points
5) Service Tax to be imposed after JulyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smarty0074To add on negative Points
5) Service Tax to be imposed after July
Take my words or just listen,
Real estate is will go up with finance minister putting extra money at the public hands and more money is set to be released in next year.
Club this with the kind of pay hikes we are receiveing in India.
You yourself can complete the maths. ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Looks like the service tax during construction will increase the cost of new flats by over 3%. This may increase sale of resale flats.CommentQuote0Flag