Any views? Is this area worth the price? To me it looks like too expensive and better options available. What is the potential? Views pls.

PLOT New Avadi, Launch Offer INR 1199/- sq.ft (Valid for 2 Months only) Varna layout

CMDA Approved Layout with Good Social Infrastructure. Fully Compounded Gated Community with 24 Hours Security. Parks with Children’s Play Area. Ample Sweet Ground Water. Easy Accessibility and Well Connected to Bus Stop & Railway Station. Excellent Return on Investment. 100% Re-sale Guarantee.Fast developing area in Chennai. Project Approved by All Major Private & Nationalized Banks.

The Outer Ring Road is a major transport corridor being developed along the periphery of Chennai Metropolitan Area (CMA) by the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA). It is 62.3 km long connecting NH 45 (GST Road) at Vandalur, NH 4 (GWT Road) at Nazarathpet, NH 205 (CTH Road) at Nemilicherry (Thiruninravur), NH 5 (GNT Road) at Nallur and TPP road at Minjur.

It has suggested that the components of the development could include a 5-star hotel, retail segments – including an “auto main street” where the ORR connects industrial suburbs that house automobile giants such as Hyundai, Ford and Renault Nissan – and facilities like multiplex, residential, hospital, commercial, warehouse and green spaces.

Residential areas have been planned for more than 150 acres near MINJUR , PONNERI while residential spaces have been planned at Nazarathpet and Poonamallee. A major warehouse has been planned in Minjur, Nemilicherry(near Pattabiram). Pattabiram would have a logistics facility.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How far is it from NH 205
    Is there any proposed access from 400 ft ORR to this layout and how far is it from 400ft road ?
    CommentQuote
  • Rate of a normal CMDA approved comes at 1000 per sqft in this area. Extra 200 may be for their name and the way they maintain. If u want to build immediately you can go for this. Since many will start construction soon. I will visit this site and give more views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • I was told by local contact, it is about 3-4 km from ORR. Present road condition to the layout is just ok. No houses in the layout as such. I wish to know from investment perspective in 3-5 years, any views?

I would be comfortable if the price is atleast INR 150 less. Is it a good bet for investment at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumaris
    Rate of a normal CMDA approved comes at 1000 per sqft in this area. Extra 200 may be for their name and the way they maintain. If u want to build immediately you can go for this. Since many will start construction soon. I will visit this site and give more views on this.

I am looking for investment from 3-5 years perspective, not for end use. What's your view on the area growth 3-5 years? If you visit, pls post your views, appreciate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Haojin
    This area is a location i have been researching for last 2-3 months, what village does the varna layout come under.
    pakkam / palavedu / alathur ?

I feel 1200 is high from a pricing , any thing under 800 or 700 with CMDA or DTCP approval is my valuation for this area
    how far from Jaya Engineering college , north im assuming.
    is this on the mainroad connecting towards Thamirapakkam junction on highway 115 ?
    have you seen the location ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have not visited this place at all, my rep did. I was told it is close to Hindu and Jaya Engg college. About 5 minutes walkable from Jaya Matriculation school. Was told adjacent layout/area have houses. From NH 205 about 2.5km. All info from my rep. I could not even locate it in wikimapia. Most of the time we were unable to get plots on the valuation that we think fit. Few 100s always we buy at higher, particularly when it is new layout/marketed.
    CommentQuote
  • I think I know the location. But price is easily 400 over market so pass for me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    I think I know the location. But price is easily 400 over market so pass for me

What is the growth perspective of this area from your view?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Varna Layout plot?
    CommentQuote
  • It seems this layout is 1.5 KM from ORR and 2 KM from Nemlichery Railway station.They quoted 1350 PSFt. Not sure of the Growth prospects in this area, i'm yet to visit it.
    CommentQuote