Sort by :
Filter by :
- How far is it from NH 205
Is there any proposed access from 400 ft ORR to this layout and how far is it from 400ft road ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Rate of a normal CMDA approved comes at 1000 per sqft in this area. Extra 200 may be for their name and the way they maintain. If u want to build immediately you can go for this. Since many will start construction soon. I will visit this site and give more views on this.CommentQuote0Flag
- I was told by local contact, it is about 3-4 km from ORR. Present road condition to the layout is just ok. No houses in the layout as such. I wish to know from investment perspective in 3-5 years, any views?
I would be comfortable if the price is atleast INR 150 less. Is it a good bet for investment at this price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumarisRate of a normal CMDA approved comes at 1000 per sqft in this area. Extra 200 may be for their name and the way they maintain. If u want to build immediately you can go for this. Since many will start construction soon. I will visit this site and give more views on this.
I am looking for investment from 3-5 years perspective, not for end use. What's your view on the area growth 3-5 years? If you visit, pls post your views, appreciate it.CommentQuote0Flag
This area is a location i have been researching for last 2-3 months, what village does the varna layout come under.
pakkam / palavedu / alathur ?
I feel 1200 is high from a pricing , any thing under 800 or 700 with CMDA or DTCP approval is my valuation for this area
how far from Jaya Engineering college , north im assuming.
is this on the mainroad connecting towards Thamirapakkam junction on highway 115 ?
have you seen the location ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have not visited this place at all, my rep did. I was told it is close to Hindu and Jaya Engg college. About 5 minutes walkable from Jaya Matriculation school. Was told adjacent layout/area have houses. From NH 205 about 2.5km. All info from my rep. I could not even locate it in wikimapia. Most of the time we were unable to get plots on the valuation that we think fit. Few 100s always we buy at higher, particularly when it is new layout/marketed.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think I know the location. But price is easily 400 over market so pass for meCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SRaj001I think I know the location. But price is easily 400 over market so pass for me
What is the growth perspective of this area from your view?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on Varna Layout plot?CommentQuote0Flag
- It seems this layout is 1.5 KM from ORR and 2 KM from Nemlichery Railway station.They quoted 1350 PSFt. Not sure of the Growth prospects in this area, i'm yet to visit it.CommentQuote0Flag