Last updated: 3 weeks ago
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Originally posted by Narasimhan07 View Post
    gsrinivasan1,

In C Block, 2 people have moved in already. woodwork is underway in my apartment and I will be shifting post pongal. Please PM me and I will share the interior's number.

grk123,

Yes, they are compensating and it mostly aligns with what is stated in the agreement. PM me if you need anything in specific.
    Narasimhan07,
    I am unable to send you PM. Could you please let me know how can I reach you.

Comment

• praveenjes
      praveenjes commented
      Editing a comment
      Do u have water problem in Jain inselli park.if so is it because of motor or water scarcity. Please help me to take decisions

Originally posted by grk123 View Post
    Narasimhan07,
    I am unable to send you PM. Could you please let me know how can I reach you.
    Mods,

How do we PM in this forum ? Any help would be appreciated !!!

Comment

I think you need to post 10+ messages. As of now, you just reached 9. Once you reach 11 message you will be seeing the "Private Message" link at the top right corner just below Welcome <your name> or Logout link.

Comment

I think you need to post 10+ messages. As of now, you just reached 9. Once you reach 11 message you will be seeing the "Private Message" link at the top right corner just below Welcome <your name> or Logout link.
        Thank you

Comment

this is the error I am getting. You might have not chosen "not to receive" PM.

"Narasimhan07 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her"

Comment

I recently installed an RO purifier in my apartment and the TDS level is at around 300 - 400 range which the person said is pretty good for tap water. The water as such is not salty or hard.

Comment

First engage an expert in legal and compliance as a group, verify all documents including approved plan (most likely you will not see), occupation certificate,forest clearance, for multi-storied buildings, the elevators must be inspected for quality.

Check the Power Connection situation - Most likely they may have laid inadequate number of transformers which gets reflected only when the occupancy gets increased (when you were with few, the builder manages the show and ensures you are not unhappy).Both Quality and Quantity of Power will make you pauper with the amount of diesel needs to be used to run ageing genset.

STP situation will be really scary, if you take STP expert (yes, there are quality STP people are available for audit). Most of the tanker lorry walls in Chennai ensures you never get underground drainage system.

Selling common area by naming it with fancy names like Penthouse etc... (by selling the terrace, open car park)...this will come to know when you actually form the association.

Number of bore-wells and its yield - If you do not have sufficient number of bore wells, you end up paying ransom to tanker lorry mafia. Builders and their Maintenance arm (yes, normally, builder would have it under different name and they keep blaming each other for the pathetic service levels)

Did they get certificate for seismic compliance ? Normally, they orally or informally mention- Never have done proper evaluation by a certified surveyor

These Piped Gas Connection will have pathetic copper-wire without properly laid will become dangerous for the entire community and usual ping-pong between the provider vs builder (and their maintenance subsidiary)

FTTH is another sham where builders and providers enter a contract (which will not be visible for the apartment owner/resident) that Network provider will have to pay nearly 10%-15% to the builder!!! For this reason, most of the gated community people end up paying lot more for Telephone, Internet charges than normal Joe!!!

Please step into one of the neighbouring or any of the OMR functioning community to understand the mammoth issues involved before making adventures!

Comment

I have PM'd you my contact info. You can reach me anytime.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I am in Block F and I am told they will be handing over the keys in the next week or so. It has been over 7 years of pushing, prodding and screaming at Jain Housing. So I won't believe it till I get the keys.
                    From reading through PadmaAblock's posts, it appears my problems don't end there and I have to get ready for a whole new set of problems.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X