Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Originally posted by grk123 View Post
    What ever issues Ramleela mentioned is true, one other thing I need to mention here. In all the bathrooms there is no angle valve (which controls the water flow to the heater) provided for the inlet to the heater. If we need to install heater we need to shut the main valve provided in each apartment and then we need to unplug the temporary plug. This is ridicules, even small builders are providing this and it is going to cost another Rs1000. The issue is not the valve not provided, when the cement clog happened in this line, it never been noticed and owner has to bare the cost of fixing it and it is not going to be easy task and cost you more. There was cement clog happened in one of my bathroom in the flush line. The plumber had cut the line and he re-fixed it.

One thing I don't understand what is Jains marketing strategy. These are all small issues and if these unhappy customer list continues, it is very difficult for them to sell remaining bulk (again it is bulk, not few) of apartments.
    Jains' problem and issues are well known in the market for the past 10 years. Still new comers are pulled into the trap by their marketting strategy

Comment

Originally posted by searacer932 View Post
      Have you also moved into Inseli Park? Can you please comment on the questions that I have posted above?
      I yet to move and I am planning to move in by mid of April. I am hoping all the problems will be there.

Comment

Hi, I am a new member in this forum. I am planning to buy an apartment in Jain Inseli park. Please give me the following information:

1. What is the type of ownership of the apartment Free hold or Leased hold?
        2. If it is a Free hold what is the UDS (undivided share of land) for the apartments mentioned in the registration?

Comment

Care to read the thread about Jains first. You first need to know the builder before try to know about the project.

Comment

New member since 2009, really funny agents!

Comment

Yes it is really funny as six year is quite a long time for putting the first post. Do you have any information about my queries? I am planning to choose between Jain Inseli park and XS Real Symphony. Kindly reply at the earliest.

Regards
              Baksi.

Comment

XS Real is better

I would recommend XS Real when compared to Jains. My friend is living in XS Real Harmony and he is happy with the construction quality and price. Also XS Real were able to complete the projects on time (or without much delay) in the past.

Comment

XS real is very good in construction quality, project completion history etc. But their project is very very congested. Very little green. On the other hand Inseli park appears specious, lot more open and green. But excessive delay in their project is the main area of concern.

Comment

Originally posted by baksi View Post
                    XS real is very good in construction quality, project completion history etc. But their project is very very congested. Very little green. On the other hand Inseli park appears specious, lot more open and green. But excessive delay in their project is the main area of concern.
                    For a 1700 sq ft apartment, the UDS would be around 520 sq ft.

Comment

Its waste of time to engage in discussion with this guy, looks like agent of Jains. Deapite the issues,, delay, quality, poor finish, advocating for the project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X