Collapse

Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Thank you Narashimhan for your UDS related information. Will take decision about the booking very soon.

Regards,
    Baksi.

Comment

Originally posted by baksi View Post
      XS real is very good in construction quality, project completion history etc. But their project is very very congested. Very little green. On the other hand Inseli park appears specious, lot more open and green. But excessive delay in their project is the main area of concern.
      Yes Baksi you are right. I am actually staying in XS-Real, though the Helio City is very big, you are restricted to your apartment area (I mean blocks like Symphony, Harmony, etc). It means your UDS will be very low. And apartment also commercial, very small hall and rooms and no dining in this range. XS-Real have higher range also like Fontana, etc which I think will be good but more expensive....

Since Jains Inseli park is completed, you can opt here. But be cautious on finishing and other aspects, this is best time to bargain with them.. I have flat in inseli and I will be moving in by April.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramleela View Post
        Hi all.

I have been one of the first occupants of the apartment and we took the chance to move in on the assurances at Jains that almost all the works are nearing completion and the pending works will be completed in any case by 2/3 months. The project team at site also repeatedly assured that - "you move in sir. we will address all your concerns, if any". Thus we moved in mid Nov'14 and it has been about four months that we are living here. It is for the benefit of some of you that who are planning to move in here or those who are planning to book a flat that I wish to update you of my experience.

Positives

The security has been tightened ever since moved in and 24 hour security is provided at each of the block.
        The street lighting that was quite insufficient as been spruced up and enough lighting is there now
        Some work is going on in doing the club although it is still a long way off
        Gardening and watering of plants is being done

Issues

Now let me come to the issues that are yet to be addressed as well as difficulties

The regular electricity supply is yet to be done and a single phase power supply has been provided on a temporary basis. Often there are fluctuations as power is drawn everywhere for welding and drilling etc and already my TV and stabiliser have conked off
        And mind you, you cant use the a/cs
        Earthing appears to be an isue as I have had problems already thrice in that mild shocks were felt in pipe connections. Of course the project team has attended within 24 - 36 hours this issue
        My main door polishing is yet to be completed despite my following up on daily basis since three months
        The main door wood work is also very poor that the door and frame are not meshing
        The tiles in toilets have not been either fixed properly or the cementing the tiles are of poor quality
        The commodes have been fixed at different heights!
        The taps and other fittings havent been fixed properly leaving gaps & ugly holes everywhere
        The sunshades have not been cleared/cleaned and I have not been able to use the chimney eversince.
        The water stagnation also there in one of the toilets
        The main lock has not been completed and needs replacement ; pending since months
        The maintenance of the floors is hardly done and perhaps once in two weeks swept
        Of the two lifts operationalised, one will often not work and sometimes both will not work
        The cabling for power supply is yet to be done as I understand
        The basement parking area that had stagnated water eversince has just dried up and work to clean up and do wiring is not progressing as it should be. I dont know when it will be done. Because of this ensure to deal with rats!
        Many lights in the apartment common area are not functional
        No arrangement has been made for clearing garbage yet
        It took lots of efforts to get telephone/broadband connections

One of the most incorrigible experience is that whatever issue that I have raised there is absolutely poor response. Assurances are never kept up. Telephone calls may go unanswered. It is a sense of helplessness. I am told that once you take possession, your issues may not be addressed as it should be.
        Good luck
        Jains is worst in execution, delay and customer care relealed by your above post. Alarm for those who even think a second of Jains projects. Thanks for your alert.

Comment

Looks like @baksi is a JAINS agent. He keeps on praising JAINS. dude @baksi - JAINS is the best, okay?? JAINS Inseli Park is even better than heaven, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, White House....okay?? happy now??

Whatever is the case, let's have a very "big hope" that JAINS complete their work.

Comment

Originally posted by grk123 View Post
            Yes Baksi you are right. I am actually staying in XS-Real, though the Helio City is very big, you are restricted to your apartment area (I mean blocks like Symphony, Harmony, etc). It means your UDS will be very low. And apartment also commercial, very small hall and rooms and no dining in this range. XS-Real have higher range also like Fontana, etc which I think will be good but more expensive....

Since Jains Inseli park is completed, you can opt here. But be cautious on finishing and other aspects, this is best time to bargain with them.. I have flat in inseli and I will be moving in by April.
            Thanks grk123 for your words of caution. I'll keep my eyes and mind open during my final visit to XS Real and Jain Inseli Park.

Regards,
            Baksi.

Comment

After final inspection at Jain Inseli Park and XS Real Symphony, I found XS Real offer to be more suitable for me. Hence booked a 3 bed room apartment at XS Real Symphony at Block A on Friday 10th April. Thank you all for your guidance.

Regards,
              Baksi.

Comment

Originally posted by baksi View Post
                After final inspection at Jain Inseli Park and XS Real Symphony, I found XS Real offer to be more suitable for me. Hence booked a 3 bed room apartment at XS Real Symphony at Block A on Friday 10th April. Thank you all for your guidance.

Regards,
                Baksi.
                What tilted the balance in favour of XS Real? What did Jains offer and what did XS offer?

Comment

F Block - Got my keys

Hi Everyone, I am in F block and got my keys last week. Final Painting, Fittings/Fixtures are not done yet. Woodwork is in progress. From reading through all the posts, I am gathering the open issues are:

1. Basement car park is not cleaned up yet
                  2. Service elevators
                  3. 3 Phase power
                  4. Piped Gas

Since I am overseas, my brother-in-law has been checking on the progress.

Comment

I have visited the site today,
                    Basement cleaning work is done below A, B & C basement area, some other masonry work is in progress, but it is slow and it will take another 3 to 4 months to complete.
                    Service Elevator: work is in progress in B block alone.
                    Electricity: I don't think 3 phase will be ON as none of the respective block transformer yet to be connected to main power line. I don't see any progress on this.
                    Piped Gas: unless until the occupancy reaches 70%, it is very difficult to distribute piped gas, hence it may take another 2 years+ :-(.

Comment

Originally posted by grk123 View Post
                      I have visited the site today,
                      Basement cleaning work is done below A, B & C basement area, some other masonry work is in progress, but it is slow and it will take another 3 to 4 months to complete.
                      Service Elevator: work is in progress in B block alone.
                      Electricity: I don't think 3 phase will be ON as none of the respective block transformer yet to be connected to main power line. I don't see any progress on this.
                      Piped Gas: unless until the occupancy reaches 70%, it is very difficult to distribute piped gas, hence it may take another 2 years+ :-(.
                      Thanks grk123. I appreciate the update.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X