Collapse

Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jains Inseli Park Jain Housing Padur Chennai

Looks good ! some 20/30 occupants have already moved in !

Hi All

Had been there last weekend to check for my cousin who is planning to buy a 3BHK. I could notice the following .

Childrens play area done and already kids playing in the eveing
    Lawn looks awesome.
    I understand that some 20/30 Occupants already moved in the flats and I could see a couple of families doing House warming function.

I guess now that Summer vacation is on, there will be more families moving in there in the next one / two months.

Overall all facilities ie club etc might have to wait for some more time I guess from the look of it. It might take say another 6 months . I feel People should be moving in and then they might speed up the other things.... My cousin is planning to buy 3BHK ... any suggestions or tips which Block or which Flat to choose . I guess some 50% already booked...

Regards

Originally posted by Narasimhan07 View Post
    Hello All,

I have been following this forum for quite a long time and was a passive reader so far.

To cut my story short, I booked a apartment in Inseli Park on May 2012 and joined the " Agonizing Wait Club ".

Construction progress was very slow in 2012 and at that time , the handover was promised at Dec 2012. Progress was bad even in 2013 but it did pick up steam at the end of 2013. I heard that a new DGM has taken over so the construction activity will gain pace and it was true.

Time just passed by and my kid was a year old when I booked the flat and now he is in LKG. I stay in Padur and every 2 weeks visit the site and always return with the question "When will I move in ??? "

Progress was okay in 2014 and to be honest, I did not have any hope on the project completing anytime soon.

Cutting back to some of the progress on the site at the moment
    1. Inspection letters have been released for F Block owners
    2. Elevator installation in progress in A, B, C Blocks and looks like it will be over in 3 -4 weeks.
    3. The Club house looks so massive and interior work in progress.
    4. Landscaping underway
    5. D and G Blocks might take another in 3-4 months.

With the current progress, I anticipate that the owners will get their keys in 3-4 months.

Jains have a pathetic website with no updates on the construction progress and I am sharing few pictures which were shot this week.

I will try to post the updates every 2 weeks so Inseli Park Owners, watch out this space and share your updates too

Comment

Looks like Marketing post....It will be difficult for people to buy big apartment complex now a days with so much of infrastructure issues. Maintenance will become a nightmare! Hope people enquire many surrounding gated communities having big problems with maintenance before making any purchase!

Comment

Inseli park is one of the Best project in OMR, Visited many projects in the last 3 months to buy 3BNK flat. It has got good ventilation and lot of open space. 800 flats in 11 Acres. If you look at XS real symphony, 208 flats in 1 Acre which will be very congested. The problems which are listed when you occupy are all common issues, I am staying in Akshaya homes (crisil 7 star rating initially), I had the same issues and even now. We should go for small builder who will focus more on each and every flat.

only problem in Inseli park is construction quality, it was delayed for many years and nothing was progressing with just the structural built. After hearing the Mugalivakkam case, i don't want to take risk. This is my personal view as common man, am not expert in civil construction.

Comment

The following are the positives about Inseli Park:
          1) Location , Location, Location -
          Right opposite to Chettinadu hospital bus stop with so many A/C buses stopping commuting to City is easier for those not dependent on
          Cars. Close to heritage super market and Hospital. Central to all school options in the area. Close to kelambakkam market area.
          2) Availability of land parcels on OMR close to Inseli park is a big plus as many commercial buildings are possible. this stretch could transform similar to Velachery 100 feet road. Already Dominos Pizza is right in front and many more social infra is expected in next 2 years as there is a huge middle class market to tap in to due to the number of new residences getting occupied this year
          3) Price is one of the lowest with willingness to negotiate
          4) Ready to occupy - some familes have moved in now
          5) Big open space in the middle of the blocks and circular design makes it pretty unique compared to other boxed apt blocks closeby
          6) Excellent club house facilities(upcoming)

Comment

Someone who is ready to invest here must read the post in Akshaya Adora and Adair before taking their cheque leaves and start signing it. A 1900 sqst 5 acre 220 units project is getting devalued from Rs 4500 to 3500 in 5 years, what will be the situation of Intelli Park after 5 years (especially, after so many negatives, delays etc..)?

Comment

Dear Mr Narasimhan

May I request for your contact details. I am being run ragged by Jain Housing. I have an apartment in B block of Inseli Park.

Regards
              Venkat

Comment

Originally posted by svsman View Post
                Dear Mr Narasimhan

May I request for your contact details. I am being run ragged by Jain Housing. I have an apartment in B block of Inseli Park.

Regards
                Venkat
                Hi Venkat,

I am unable to PM you.. can u check ur PM settings ?

Comment

Contact detail

Dear Mr Narasimhan

I can be reached on my mobile. I seem to be cheated by Jain Housing. I wanted to clarify this with any person who had originally booked the apartment in 2007.
                  Please give missed call, I will call you back. I will remove this message after linking up with you.

Regards
                  Venkat
                  Last edited April 27 2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Dear All

Any owners of the apartment who had booked in 2007/8 in this project? I need some urgent clarifications. Please contact me so I can share the details with you.

Regards
                    Venkat
                    Last edited April 27 2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Dear Venkat,

Have dropped you an email with my contact details. Reach out to me anytime.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X