Vijay Shanti Park Avenue, Vijay Shanti Builders, Kelambakkam, Chennai

Last updated: September 27 2013
3 | Posts
4381 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vijay Shanti Park Avenue, Vijay Shanti Builders, Kelambakkam, Chennai

I finally booked Vijay Shanthi Park Avenue in Vandalur Kelambakkam Road. The builder offers 500+ flats in a village called Kandigai on Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road. The site is 7-1/2 km from GST and 12 km from OMR. The site is actually on Venkatamangalam Road in Kandigai, but is just very close to Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road. The building has good proximity to this road and is close to Kandigai center, just behind Ador Welding Factory. Compared to other sites on the road like Provident Cosmo City and Unihomes which are in interior bylanes, Vijay Shanthi project has better access. The advantages that I saw in this project are a reputed builder and better access for a reasonable price in an upcoming neighbourhood. The disadvantages are that the site is far from the city. Last weekend I was at the site and noticed that they were doing the markings. The sales person told me that they would commence the foundation in March first week. They expect the project to get completed in 24 months. Has anyone else booked this project? If so let us connect.

Re : Vijay Shanti Park Avenue, Vijay Shanti Builders, Kelambakkam, Chennai

Dear all,

I have created a yahoo group for those interested in these apartments. Please note the group id:

Park_Avenue_Chennaiyahoogroups.co.in

Comment

Any news on this project.

I hear they are about to hand over Phase-1 and soon booking is to start for Phase-2.

This project is off V-K road closer to Vandalur.

Any update
      Attached Files
      Last edited September 25 2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Phase 1 seems to be almost done and sold out. Many families have moved in. It has come out really well.

Not sure how Phase 2 is selling. Basic price quoted sometime ago was 3500/sft; for phase 1 they had additional charges for floor raise and corner flats etc.
        Looks like row houses in the same project are not selling well.

Location is really good and so is the V-K Road. Understand Amma visited Vandalur Park few months ago so this road was relaid for her visit!!!
        Last edited September 27 2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X