Last updated: October 6 2015
64 | Posts
11430 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malles Aatmika, Malles Constructions, Mannivakkam, Chennai

Hi Friends,

I am Kumar, I have seen the site Malles Aatmika at Mannivakkam with my family. I like the project, and planned to book a 2bhk flat. If any one knows about the company Malles Constructions & Aatmika project please share those details. Your feedback will be very much helpful for my dream investment.
    Last edited October 6 2015, 10:37 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Malles Aatmika, Malles Constructions, Mannivakkam, Chennai

I dont know about the builder...can u tell the exact location and quoted rate?

Comment

Hello Kumar. I am also interested in this Project. I called them yesterday and enquired. They are saying that the project completion would be around June 2016. Which is around 2 years from now. From what I have read in the internet they seem to be reputed builder. I have read about their projects in Perumbakkam in our forum. Since you have already visited the site can you share some details like how far it is from GST Road and Vandalur Railway Station. Also did you see any schools nearby ?? How is that area is it very remote ? How about the connecting roads, water table in that area ?

Comment

Time is not a problem, because after 5 years I hope its very difficult to buy a flat in this cost. At present they are quoting Rs.3100/- after confirmation they discounted Rs.50/-per sq.ft.
        The location is mannivakkam village, from GST road around 3km to the site.

Comment

As per the traffic & location trend after ten years vandalur junction will become trendy like koyembedu. I have seen some schools and i hope in future more schools will be there, Being a agriculture land water table is good and tasty. I tasted in the site itself.
          Last edited August 4 2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

3100psf seems to be a good deal..whats the distance from VW road? Is this project near arihant foundation?

Comment

The attached location image is in HDFC Red site. It looks like located somewhere between Adhanur & Guduvancherry. I wouldn't call it as mannivakkam.

Aatmika by Malles Constructions (P) Ltd in Chennai on HDFC Real Estate Destination
              Attached Files
              Last edited August 5 2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Ya ..deep inside SH..may be more than 3km ...

Comment

From the main road it is 1.3km i have checked physically, but the builder comment is 1 km from the main road. It's 3 km from GST road (Vandalur flyover) to site. And we have to check & confirm the pond in front of the building. As per my observation from the neighborhoods it is not a real pond it is a man made hole.

Comment

It is not near by arihant foundation, It's behind Ruby & Adinath foundation, I have checked with other builder also Ruby quoting: 3400/-psf & Adinath quoting: Rs.3700/-psf.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X