Last updated: May 6 2017
3 | Posts
2002 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Commercial Office Space in Chennai

Gents

I have 6000 Sqft of land in R A Puram. It has 2 schools on that road, Retail shop, Doctor's office. How big of an office space I can build on it. I am planning to use the ground floor for Parking so that I dont clutter the road will illegal parkings. Please advise.
    Also how difficult is to obtain the building approval? Any links or advise is appreciated.

Also is it Profitable to build Flats to rent them or construct Office Space for BPO's or IT company? Are there any tax benefits for IT company to set up office space in such area Versus IT Parks?

Thanks for your time.
    kumar
    Last edited May 6 2017, 07:40 PM.

Re : Suggestions: Commercial Office Space in Chennai

6000 sq.feet is too small a space for commercial space . not sure if people will pay high rent to come in there.. maybe something like a spa or boutique store might be better bet but are they willing? residential would be the best answer as rentals are upwards of 15 grand for 1000 sq.feet apratment. so if u build 12000 sq.foot assuming fsi of 2 u should get close to 1.8 lpa p.m as rentals and if u build flats and sell u can easily make a profit close to 9 crores..assuming u have 6000 sq.foot of area..

Comment

Re : Suggestions: Commercial Office Space in Chennai

Hi guys,

I was looking for commercial space for rent in chennai for my startup and I was in a confused state to hire a right kind of service provider. Anyone can suggest me some service providers?

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X