Last updated: March 21 2009
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Chennai Property Trends

Originally posted by svr1977 View Post
    Guys,

have ever compared real estate advertisements in news papers recent days, all gone for a slump. here in bangalore before 1 or 11/2 year ago, I can see propery advertisements fills closely 10 sheets... now (atlest for last 3 monts) its only see 2 sheets that too half of each page...where these advertisements gone (news papers looses their... income its different story). Its same trend even in Chennai.

So slow down, slump is having great effect on realestate...its true

vijay
    Lots of silly buyers and silly sellers have certainly disappeared, but then serious sellers ask for the right price and serious sellers (those with money...not beggars thinking they are princes) are buying if they like the property!

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      Dear friend,

May be some parents of the girls may agree and not the parents of the boys? After all in our country, the boys are more valuable& expensive to get than the girls?

ks2071746
      KS, ACtually I too dont think your argument is valid. I dont think this boys more valuable holds good any longer and as a father of a son, you yourself might notice if you look for a girl for your son!
      One relative told me recently that it is much more difficult to get a "good bride" for a son than the other way round.
      I think you need to move from Tambaram to the city centre and you will know the divorced men in Chennai where one might think it is taboo! Nowadays it is all Tabu! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chataara View Post
        Dear friend

I stoutly object your view in this regard

Thanks

chataara
        Dear friend,

In spite of yout stout objection, the fact remain the same and does not change now or in future. Regards.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          I dont see this problem in Bangalore KS. Does it mean Madrasis are Kanjoos or they were just Pitchakarans showing off during the Harvest?

Hello,
          Mind your words. Before vomiting anything in front of the computer, you better think trice at least twice. You don’t have any right to describe what Chennai citizens are. So give respect and take respect if you deserve any.

OK. Nothing personal. I just respect my hometown, and I cannot tolerate anyone disrespect it and that’s it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X